Page 33 of 36 FirstFirst ... 232627282930313233343536 LastLast

Thread: Alisson

Yes agreed, we should big enough to say off u go, its a fucking horrendous year.

Mind you, he may not be allowed to attend the funeral if there are quarantine laws in place in Brazil.

Quote Originally Posted by miller0863 View Post
    Mind you, he may not be allowed to attend the funeral if there are quarantine laws in place in Brazil.
    I really hope he can go.

A close friend of mine committed suicide this week and the funeral was today. Unable to attend and I know, selfishly, that getting to say Goodbye would have been better for me long-term.

If Alisson can get the closure he needs (don't know all the rules around arrangements for Brazil) we should absolutely encourage him to go. Bereavement of any kind puts a lot into perspective.

An offer to anyone on here. If your going through a rough time and need to vent. Let me know.

Rip to the loved ones we have all lost over the years

Quote Originally Posted by Insidious View Post
    I really hope he can go.

A close friend of mine committed suicide this week and the funeral was today. Unable to attend and I know, selfishly, that getting to say Goodbye would have been better for me long-term.

If Alisson can get the closure he needs (don't know all the rules around arrangements for Brazil) we should absolutely encourage him to go. Bereavement of any kind puts a lot into perspective.
    of course 100%

You honestly couldn't make it up. It must be awful for the big fella being so far away from his Mum and the rest of his family. He has a strong faith and hopefully he takes strength from it .

Totally understand his head isn’t in the right place at the moment, but bloody hell he’s been a bit of a liability recently

Quote Originally Posted by TheDOC1979 View Post
    Totally understand his head isn’t in the right place at the moment, but bloody hell he’s been a bit of a liability recently
    Was before what happened tbh

That Burnley goalie is most impressive. He has thoroughly studied the art of goalkeeping. Would not mind if we signed him.

Allison is reminding me of Reina near the end he couldnt save anything.. I hope its a blip and he gets back to his best soon.
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century