Page 379 of 659 FirstFirst ... 279329369372373374375376377378379380381382383384385386389429479 ... LastLast
Results 3,781 to 3,790 of 6589

Thread: Summer transfer thread

has he even had 1 decent match ,he could live off ?
    I know Divock isn't everyone's cup off tea but at least he can say he did something.

Quote Originally Posted by Insidious View Post
    I've typed this a couple of times and each time it sounds like I am being sarcastic/snarky and I can only tell you that it isn't my intention and that my question is sincere -

Can it really be considered "tapping up" if their contract is expiring?
    its such a pointles rule.....I cant cat to you in person...but i can get a m,message to you thru other people

Quote Originally Posted by Insidious View Post
    What Haaland and his agent/Dad allegedly are after -

Transfer fee - €150 million
    Agent fee - €20 million
    Signing-on fee (father) - €20 million
    Wages - €600,000 per week (after taxes)

Over a 5-year period that would work out at €1,300,000 - per week.

No thank you. Ludicrously talented he may be, but good for the Club and/or dressing room that most certainly wouldn't be - jog on lad.
    Is someone else paying his taxes

What's 600,000 a week after tax mean gross, a million ?

He is young enough to recoup a fair wedge of his transfer fee, but those wage demands are astronomical if true !!

Quote Originally Posted by CCTV View Post

He is young enough to recoup a fair wedge of his transfer fee, but those wage demands are astronomical if true !!
    If someone other than us meets those demands (though I shouldn't really need to mention us), it will be funny as **** if he ends up flopping.

The turd of an agent is setting the bar high.. so who ever buys Haaland will have to bargain the price down. and the price will still be astronomical. The only person Haaland agent cares about is himself.
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Quote Originally Posted by ianlfc View Post
    has he even had 1 decent match ,he could live off ?
    I know Divock isn't everyone's cup off tea but at least he can say he did something.
    Yes i can vouch for that. Boxing day 2019 Leicester away. He bossed the midfield that day, then the next game he is dropped for another sicknote in Adam Lallana.
    If you're not sure what to do with the ball, just put it in the net, and we'll talk about the other options later... Bob Paisley.

Quote Originally Posted by RedNoodle View Post
    If someone other than us meets those demands (though I shouldn't really need to mention us), it will be funny as **** if he ends up flopping.
    Over 5 years hed cost us around 10% of every penny we make, using our best earning seasons to date.

Said it a while back, we wouldn't be interested in him due to 3rd party ownership, his cunt of an agent and the costs involved with those extras.

Mbappe was the prudent option of the two

Quote Originally Posted by skyebo View Post
    Yes i can vouch for that. Boxing day 2019 Leicester away. He bossed the midfield that day, then the next game he is dropped for another sicknote in Adam Lallana.
    Something not right upstairs with Keita, a few games back he started the game with no gloves on. when the second half restarted he had a pair on. I don't think he mentally cope with playing for us.. Theres always something that bothers him (imo)
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Quote Originally Posted by skyebo View Post
    Out of all the posters ,you were the last one who I expected to remember a game !!

Quote Originally Posted by CCTV View Post

Yes be around £1m a week as think you pay 50% tax although im sure oil clubs can sort that out.

Nobody else is paying him that its like they arent aware of the pandemic and the money lost plus who is to say stadiums wont be empty next season too.

The one thing im bitter about is not winning our title with fans at the end.

Like Justme says if he flops on those wages how do you shift him ?? It becomes impossible.