Page 380 of 659 FirstFirst ... 280330370373374375376377378379380381382383384385386387390430480 ... LastLast
Results 3,791 to 3,800 of 6589

Thread: Summer transfer thread

Quote Originally Posted by ianlfc View Post
    Out of all the posters ,you were the last one who I expected to remember a game !!
    I remembered it because in his case, it was probably a one off lol. My memory is pretty good for a pensioner, it's recent events that i struggle with.
    Last edited by skyebo; 7th April 2021 at 08:33 PM.
    If you're not sure what to do with the ball, just put it in the net, and we'll talk about the other options later... Bob Paisley.

Quote Originally Posted by skyebo View Post
    I remembered it because in his case, it was probably a one off lol. My memory is pretty good for a pensioner, it's recent events that i struggle with.
    I don't think you're the only person who has been struggling with 'recent events'.

Quote Originally Posted by RedNoodle View Post
    I don't think you're the only person who has been struggling with 'recent events'.
    Haha.
    If you're not sure what to do with the ball, just put it in the net, and we'll talk about the other options later... Bob Paisley.

Ha ha, I know what you mean.

It was easter on sunday... remebmer that huge white bunny that brought you eggs??
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Quote Originally Posted by teesred View Post
    Hes been shit from the off. You can count on one hand the good games yes had in 3 seasons. It baffles me how anyone has time for him, hes a shithouse who belongs nowhere near LFC.
    Yet Klopp started him for the biggest game of the season when he's barely featured all season. Baffling...

Let’s be honest, we’re not football geniuses but none of us would have picked keita to start. It’s an astonishingly bizarre decision, right up there with playing Jota against midget land.
    I bet you can squeal like a pig!

Quote Originally Posted by justme View Post
    It was easter on sunday... remebmer that huge white bunny that brought you eggs??
    Haha

Quote Originally Posted by southernboy View Post
    Let’s be honest, we’re not football geniuses but none of us would have picked keita to start. It’s an astonishingly bizarre decision, right up there with playing Jota against midget land.
    Can’t argue with this.

Going with Keita looks nuts and subbing him just before half-time looks like vindication of its nutty-ness.

Think our Jurgen knows we are pretty much a spent force.

Liverpool can sign RB Leipzig and France Under-21 defender Ibrahima Konate, 21, for less than the 40m euros (£34.7m) quoted earlier this year. (Bild journalist Christian Falk)