Page 6 of 25 FirstFirst 1234567891011121316 ... LastLast

Thread: The President's brain is missing

Trump is 74, so not much younger tbf.

I guess the issue is that it takes a long time to establish the necessary connections and accrue the necessary clout and influence within the political system and business world to actually get a chance to run as president. The only exceptions would be either someone like Chelsea Clinton (she gets most of the connections for free - courtesy of her surname) or someone who bursts onto the scene for some truly extraordinary reason. Say Elon Musk if he were less of a meme lord and had... idk served in the Army, had singlehandedly saved 5 000 000 people from some sort of certain death, had invented a cure for cancer and was also Jesus.
    Etiam si omnes, ego non

Quote Originally Posted by Balinkay View Post
    He is an alternative to media. One that is supported by Trump.

I don't like the establishment media as much as the next guy and calling them out on their bullshite is not a bad thing. However, legitimising the insanity of Jones and his ilk in its place is not the answer.
    Alternative media or an alternative to media ?

Out of interest would you care to list his insanities ? I'm not doubting them, just would like to know what they are. Hes a conspiracy theorist whose revealed some gems, discusses mad topics and is best taken with a bucket of salt.

I have to reply to Steveo re bojos ramblings and Corbyn's fuck ups in the football forum first though when I get the chance.

Trump is 74, so not much younger tbf.

I guess the issue is that it takes a long time to establish the necessary connections and accrue the necessary clout and influence within the political system and business world to actually get a chance to run as president. The only exceptions would be either someone like Chelsea Clinton (she gets most of the connections for free - courtesy of her surname) or someone who bursts onto the scene for some truly extraordinary reason. Say Elon Musk if he were less of a meme lord and had... idk served in the Army, had singlehandedly saved 5 000 000 people from some sort of certain death, had invented a cure for cancer and was also Jesus.
    Would he have to build a time machine and travel back so as to be born in America ?

I guess like Thomas Sowell hed figure his time is best spent away from running for election.

Yeah plenty of old timers in US politics.

I thought that counted against Bernie Sanders when they went with Hilary but then he popped up again 4 years older but they choose Biden!

I reckon the idea is that Biden gets in then keels over and leaves the way clear for Kamala Harris to take over. It's all scripted you know.

What they are or which ones, I dont have an encyclopedic knowledge of him.

Quote Originally Posted by stevie harkness View Post
    Yeah plenty of old timers in US politics.

I thought that counted against Bernie Sanders when they went with Hilary but then he popped up again 4 years older but they choose Biden!

I reckon the idea is that Biden gets in then keels over and leaves the way clear for Kamala Harris to take over. It's all scripted you know.
    Kamala was the DNC hopeful imo, a clinton character and I guess will become president should Biden win the election. Didn't have the goods herself.

Yes CCTV it does look that way

@CC

I don't follow AJ too closely either: the best bits I can think of is the the clips I've seen of him proclaiming his political enemies to be Satanic demons and aliens - if you're interested, you can probably find them on youtube. And, as you say, all the bonkers conspiracy theories of course.

But he is the protagonist in one of my favourite things on the internet:

Funnily enough he's not entirely wrong on that one afaik.
    Etiam si omnes, ego non

Also, CC - I'm not really looking to debate you on this. I'm not very knowledgeable about politics and don't particularly feel more so after talking with you on the topic a few times.

My overall read on you is that you approach the subject from an angle that makes it difficult for me to find any discussion with you on the topic interesting or stimulating. Not to mention that we're seemingly diametrically opposed in most of our views to a point where even getting the basic language and assumptions of a disccussion between the two of us can't really be achieved on an online forum without an exorbitant amount of pre-discussion discussion. You're just not the type of guy I enjoy talking with on such topics.
    Etiam si omnes, ego non

Also, CC - I'm not really looking to debate you on this. I'm not very knowledgeable about politics and don't particularly feel more so after talking with you on the topic a few times.

My overall read on you is that you approach the subject from an angle that makes it difficult for me to find any discussion with you on the topic interesting or stimulating. Not to mention that we're seemingly diametrically opposed in most of our views to a point where even getting the basic language and assumptions of a disccussion between the two of us can't really be achieved on an online forum without an exorbitant amount of pre-discussion discussion. You're just not the type of guy I enjoy talking with on such topics.
    Nicely put, the only surprise is he hasn't launched a stat attack on you

I did receive a 2 day twitter ban once during Trump's tenure for asking a few times if he might enjoy an open top limo ride past a grassy knoll, i of course appealed the ban as i was only asking if he might enjoy an open top car ride,
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”