Page 5 of 170 FirstFirst 1234567891011121555105 ... LastLast

Thread: January 2021

Any free agent centre-backs besides Cedric Yambere? (who?)

Anyone thinking Haaland may lack a bit of pace, he’s been recorded as the quickest player on the pitch tonight at 34.42 km/h in scoring his 4 goals in the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Insidious View Post
    Any free agent centre-backs besides Cedric Yambere? (who?)
    There was one 34-year-old who played for Real and some other decent Spanish side, but his name escapes me.
    Etiam si omnes, ego non

Quote Originally Posted by miller0863 View Post
    If we’re talking fantasy signings, Harry Kane would be a really good addition, him Koulibaly and a fit Thiago and I could see us winning a CL and Premier League double, no problem.
    As someone said earlier in the thread, there are sometimes more important things than winning. I personally can't stand harry Kane, the sense of self entitlement, the diving, the six goal 'golden boot' that included three penalties and a tap in, the way he took eriksons goal off him because he thought it slightly touched his shirt on the way in, the on pitch nonstop whingeing to the ref, the way he was too much of a billy big boots to start on the bench in the CL final and let Moura play who was obviously the man in form...and so on.
    That whole tottenham team are full of people like him...Deli Alli, Lamela,

Quote Originally Posted by Balinkay View Post
    There was one 34-year-old who played for Real and some other decent Spanish side, but his name escapes me.
    Garay? Got released from Valencia as they had to cut their wage bill. Free agents at this point in the season are that for a reason.

Quote Originally Posted by faridtoxteth View Post
    As someone said earlier in the thread, there are sometimes more important things than winning. I personally can't stand harry Kane, the sense of self entitlement, the diving, the six goal 'golden boot' that included three penalties and a tap in, the way he took eriksons goal off him because he thought it slightly touched his shirt on the way in, the on pitch nonstop whingeing to the ref, the way he was too much of a billy big boots to start on the bench in the CL final and let Moura play who was obviously the man in form...and so on.
    That whole tottenham team are full of people like him...Deli Alli, Lamela,
    I'd take Son any day before Kane, but i doubt we'd get him as he's just about to sign a contract extension.
    If you're not sure what to do with the ball, just put it in the net, and we'll talk about the other options later... Bob Paisley.

Who would you drop to play Son?

Quote Originally Posted by teesred View Post
    Garay? Got released from Valencia as they had to cut their wage bill. Free agents at this point in the season are that for a reason.
    Yeah, might be him.

I mean as a stop-gap for six months... how bad could he possibly be?
    Etiam si omnes, ego non

He or Mane could be the main striker.. Jota/Mane/Son and Salah what a 4 that would be.. Of course you need to be able to defend but the likes of Son and Jota do work hard so does Mane..
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

This ain't fifa21 no chance of signing spurs best players lmao

Unless fsg wanna spend big money I'd love to get haaland but once again fantasy signing with these owners

Same with the cbs no chance we'll get someone big probably end up with Ben White stupidly over priced