Gini 6
    Hendo 4
    Keita 4
    Milner 2

VVD 5

63 goals from front 4 (origi)

117 goals in total

So 53% goals from front "4"

Forgot ox scored that many, I hope he comes back and stays sharp, even off the bench could make a difference...

Noone else scores really from the midfield, Wij sometimes, fab with screamers sometimes but obviously he's CB most of this season I guess.

Henderson is terrible at scoring but he's never been great at that.

I was hoping keita would be the guy to do it, and be a improved more fit version of Ox, oh how wrong was I

Hahahaha that last sentence Kev ....

Quote Originally Posted by miller0863 View Post
    Hahahaha that last sentence Kev ....
    Where did that "I was wrong" thread go, hahaa

Superb tonight, huge credit to Jurgen and the coaching staff, they definitely tweaked how we had been operating adjusted the full back and Bobby's positions so we were back to have 5 or 6 in the midfield area most of the time, it made an absolutely huge difference
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Renato Sanchez has apparently been identified as a replacement for Wijnaldum. According to some Italian newspaper a few around 18m has been agreed with Lille.

Probably a load of shite, but I’ve heard/seen good things about him and only 23

That would really be a surprise, he wasn’t just poor when he played in the Prem, young or not he was terrible. Looked way out of his depth.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDOC1979 View Post
    Renato Sanchez has apparently been identified as a replacement for Wijnaldum. According to some Italian newspaper a few around 18m has been agreed with Lille.

Probably a load of shite, but I’ve heard/seen good things about him and only 23
    Looked a world beater at 19 but was terrible in England before.

Quote Originally Posted by miller0863 View Post
    That would really be a surprise, he wasn’t just poor when he played in the Prem, young or not he was terrible. Looked way out of his depth.
    He looked high - I've rarely seen a player that bad.

However, he must have done something right at some point - used to be Golden Boy and Bayern spunked a bunch of cash on him. There must be a player in there.
    Etiam si omnes, ego non