Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 7101112131415161718 LastLast

Thread: Your team v Villa (FA Cup 3rd round)

Quote Originally Posted by LEGS View Post
    I have to say Fabinho should be nowhere near the starting line up its asking for trouble.

Im guessing/hoping Phillips will be on at HT.
    Why not?
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Quote Originally Posted by LEGS View Post
    I have to say Fabinho should be nowhere near the starting line up its asking for trouble.

Im guessing/hoping Phillips will be on at HT.
    Agree, hopefully nothing happens to him ahead of the United game.

Quote Originally Posted by justme View Post
    why players get injured in any game. You cant go into games hoping players wont get injured.
    The issue is Klopp taking such a risk when it is unnecessary. He's doing this despite showing numerous times that he cares very little, if at all about the competition, and he's playing a lot of our key players when we are already having serious issues, including a number of injuries that are having a major impact. On top of that we have a least one major injury which was caused by him playing a player in a meaningless game.

He's taking an almighty risk by playing such a strong side.
    Last edited by RedNoodle; 8th January 2021 at 08:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by RedNoodle View Post
    The issue is Klopp taking such a risk when not only is it unnecessary. He's doing this despite showing numerous times that he cares very little, if at all about the competition, and he's playing a lot of our key players when we are already having serious issues, including a number of injuries that are having a major impact. On top of that we have a least one major injury which was caused by him playing a player in a meaningless game.

He's taking an almighty risk by playing such a strong side.
    I disagree, i like the facts we have gone strong this evening
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Quote Originally Posted by justme View Post
    I disagree, i like the facts we have gone strong this evening
    I agree, I'd have played the entire best 11 bar Alisson as Kelleher is our No2 and gets the cups

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    I agree, I'd have played the entire best 11 bar Alisson as Kelleher is our No2 and gets the cups
    Yeah the <£4m the winner gets will certainly help us beef up our squad, that's assuming FSG actually give Klopp any of that money to spend on recruitment.

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    Why not?
    Because if he gets injured then next Sunday scares the shit out of me.

Yeah the <£4m the winner gets will certainly help us beef up our squad, that's assuming FSG actually give Klopp any of that money to spend on recruitment.
    We've had a decent amount of rest the past 2-3 weeks, we lost last time out, we have a huge game in 9 days time, we're struggling for rhythm and form, so I'd have played the best 11 for those reasons

I'd love us to have a good go at it. We had the Owen final, then the Gerrard final. We need a new name on it.
    If you're not sure what to do with the ball, just put it in the net, and we'll talk about the other options later... Bob Paisley.

I dont think Fabhino is a good enough defender, from what i have seen.. He does a good job. But hes not naturally a defender.. Its different playing in DM role(his best role). You can make challenges and close players down..you have defenders behind. You make a error of judgement in defence you have no protection.
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century