Page 22 of 24 FirstFirst ... 1215161718192021222324 LastLast

Thread: Liverpool v Southampton Match Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    Steveo, did or did that chance not come about through Bobby's introduction to make sure we pressed better from the front? And, was that the point I made for introducing him? Without that improvement in our press from the front, that ball never even gets to Thiago, you dimwit
    Absolutely not - Bobby does not create anything there.

Stop talking and talking and talking your usual baloney dude. If there is a dim wit in here it’s the one finding every excuse for every result that goes awry.

Watch the move. Blind pass played in towards the nearest red shirt in the middle - it’s not an excellent assist any more than if Alisson hoofs a long ball to Salah who controls it brilliantly and creates space when surrounded by 3 players before shooting a deflected strike into the net. Just be honest - stop deluding yourself.

What part of this are you struggling with. Thiago was not played in. Ask how many players are in front of him? Count them. The pass was not even easy to control - sublime touch stopped it running away and put it in position to make a run. He then moved a long way forward and across goal before using a Saint as a decoy and hitting a good strike into the corner.

What is pathetic is suggesting that the goal came because of the change for Bobby. What about the first goal? Was taking Salah off and replacing with Oxlade also key...?

Come on. You are trying to make out Bobby is doing more than he is because you have had your nose put out when Jota came in and out scored him in less than half the games.

Admit it
    Last edited by Steveo; 8th May 2021 at 11:16 PM.

All Firmino did when he came on was to back a heal ball for no reason. other than its "fancy"
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Bobby did and has been doing nothing for a while. He’s finished here if you ask me. Might as well come off his left arse cheek if you ask me.

19, lay off the bevvies mate. Your blinded love for Firmino isn’t going to make him a better player.

The goal was all Thiago. I’m embarrassed we’re calling it an assist for Firmino

Keep em coming lads
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Guys, we all have opinions. No need to come across as offended by someone’s opinion if it doesn’t coincide with yours.
    Chill eh?

relax

I love KitKats. Prefer a 2 or 4 finger to the chunky ones though.

Yeah the originals are often the best.. I can't think of any chocolate brand that have new tastes that are any better than the main one.

Quite like a chunky one me ..

You can’t beat the original Yorkie.
    I bet you can squeal like a pig!