Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 7101112131415161718 LastLast

Thread: CL and EL places

Quote Originally Posted by eggy81 View Post
    You must be a multi multi millionaire man. Or at least a very wealthy professional gambler.
    Quote Originally Posted by Insidious View Post
    "I was gonna rip his heart out, I'm the best ever. I'm the most brutal and vicious and most ruthless champion there's ever been, there's no one can stop me. Lennox is a conqueror? No, I'm Alexander — he's no Alexander.

I'm the best ever. There's never been anybody as ruthless. I'm Sonny Liston, I'm Jack Dempsey, there's no one like—I'm from their cloth. There's no one that can match me.

My style is impetuous, my defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart, I want to eat his children. Praise be to Allah."
    Lol, honestly, you'll never get it, unless you know what it is and how it works through experiencing it, you'll never be able to understand or comprehend what it is and how incredible it is and if you could bottle it and sell it, you would be a multi billionaire

Hell, you'd be a multi billionaire if you could bottle and sell just the euphoria
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    Lol, honestly, you'll never get it, unless you know what it is and how it works through experiencing it, you'll never be able to understand or comprehend what it is and how incredible it is and if you could bottle it and sell it, you would be a multi billionaire

Hell, you'd be a multi billionaire if you could bottle and sell just the euphoria
    Given my own Obsessive Compulsive Disorder and the number of folks in the family on the spectrum, I wouldn't describe myself as not "getting it" at all, but every individual is different and will experience the World in different ways based on an innumerable number of factors, so I would be as reluctant to say that I fully comprehend your Hypomanic tendencies (I don't) and the degree to which they're beneficial as I would be to concede anyone understanding how my own head works.

But it will all be fine if we buy Alexander Isak. Probably.

How do you know that we don't have IT? Perhaps we rather keep quiet about IT or let IT manifest in different ways.
    The things I have said to you in reply today I have never ever mentioned before in my life.
    People I know just know it is true.
    There are various other extraordinary things I can do but never wanted to shout about it There are also so many counter-balancing things that I cannot do or struggle with. Such is life in its wonder.
    I am sure many others could say the same.
    Everyone is unique. Not just you.

Quote Originally Posted by scientificred View Post
    How do you know that we don't have IT? Perhaps we rather keep quiet about IT or let IT manifest in different ways.
    The things I have said to you in reply today I have never ever mentioned before in my life.
    People I know just know it is true.
    There are various other extraordinary things I can do but never wanted to shout about it There are also so many counter-balancing things that I cannot do or struggle with. Such is life in its wonder.
    I am sure many others could say the same.
    Everyone is unique. Not just you.
    I don't, hence why I posted the following

Unless someone else here has that very specific mix if so called disorders, there is no possible way they can recognise that information and the importance of it or as much of it or process it as quickly (again, not my opinion, matter of fact)
    The safety critical test example was a quite good one, doing what it took every other person to do at least 5 times faster, the next person to finish the test having taken an hour to do so and achieving the only perfect score, having checked every answer 4 times and not ever having felt rushed or feeling you had rushed or were rushing, actually thinking you'd taken your time and processing and running at that speed being normal

Edit: And please don't try and lecture me, you were the one persistently questioning the truth and validity of what I had written in a pedantic manner, as you have a penchant for doing, ignoring valid answers throughout and posting again accusing other posters of not answering your question, just as you did numerous times to Steveo and I in the thread you were banging on about West Ham being above us in the table, and how's that working out for you?

Then when knowing your penchant for this behaviour, someone gives you a very detailed and reasoned response at to why they do these things, you don't like it.
    Last edited by Nineteenx; 18th May 2021 at 12:23 AM.

I don't, hence why I posted the following

The safety critical test example was a quite good one, doing what it took every other person to do at least 5 times faster, the next person to finish the test having taken an hour to do so and achieving the only perfect score, having checked every answer 4 times and not ever having felt rushed or feeling you had rushed or were rushing, actually thinking you'd taken your time and processing and running at that speed being normal
    19x
    Still a lot of chaff.
    Boris would be proud of you.
    Well done on that single test but what does that mean. It was just a test but organised and constructed by who and for whom? And for what purpose afterward?. You struggled in Manchester under what are everyday lifelong circumstances for most people.
    No shame in that.
    But you are still avoiding answering a simple question.
    How many games did you watch Werner intently for over those 2 years?
    You have previously said 'several' which to me means not many And in a different and weaker league too. Not enough to form a balanced opinion in my view.
    Do you want to retract your earlier post ?

So Scientificred, given our incredible injury issues and having been robbed of 12 points, 9 absolute minimum by VAR, just how are West Ham below us in the table?

Quote Originally Posted by scientificred View Post
    19x
    Still a lot of chaff.
    Boris would be proud of you.
    Well done on that single test but what does that mean. It was just a test but organised and constructed by who and for whom? And for what purpose afterward?. You struggled in Manchester under what are everyday lifelong circumstances for most people.
    No shame in that.
    But you are still avoiding answering a simple question.
    How many games did you watch Werner intently for over those 2 years?
    You have previously said 'several' which to me means not many And in a different and weaker league too. Not enough to form a balanced opinion in my view.
    Do you want to retract your earlier post ?
    As per my earlier post

Edit: And please don't try and lecture me, you were the one persistently questioning the truth and validity of what I had written in a pedantic manner, as you have a penchant for doing, ignoring valid answers throughout and posting again accusing other posters of not answering your question, just as you did numerous times to Steveo and I in the thread you were banging on about West Ham being above us in the table, and how's that working out for you?

Then when knowing your penchant for this behaviour, someone gives you a very detailed and reasoned response at to why they do these things, you don't like it.
    Enough said, well I know I have certain disorders, it's also abundantly clear you have a few of your own, only haven't quite mastered how to use them productively, you're carrying on here in exactly the same manner as you did in the thread you were going on relentlessly about West Ham being above us and continually accusing other posters who had provided quite reasonable and detailed replies to your 30 questions, of not answering your question.

take your meds my friend, IT, whatever your IT is, is running away with you again

As per my earlier post

Enough said, well I know I have certain disorders, it's also abundantly clear you have a few of your own, only haven't quite mastered how to use them productively, you're carrying on here in exactly the same manner as you did in the thread you were going on relentlessly about West Ham being above us and continually accusing other posters who had provided quite reasonable and detailed replies to your 30 questions, of not answering your question.

take your meds my friend, IT, whatever your IT is, is running away with you again
    Dear 19x,
    I have achieved everything I wanted out of life despite my problems.
    You are appearing more and more like BoJo at PMQ's
    Unlike PMQ's there is no question or time limit here.
    I was ultimately accepting of other people' s collective views of how West Ham are so close to us.
    But persistently you have dodged a question tonight.
    I will try one last time
    How many times did you intently watch Werner for over those 2 seasons?
    It has been great conversing with you tonight by the way. Thank you.

I didn't keep a score of how many games I watched, more than 20 possibly more than 30 including European games I'd say
    I did answer your question

Edit: And btw you posted twice after I had answered your question, stating that I hadn't
    Last edited by Nineteenx; 18th May 2021 at 12:56 AM.

I’d be into the bit of euphoria now and again 19. Sounds unreal.