Thread: Summer transfer thread

Lots of clubs rumoured to be interested in Neco, should send him out on loan to a Prem club with a clause to recall him if he isn't getting the game time to further his development, Gomez can provide cover and rest for trent
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Quote Originally Posted by miller0863 View Post
    I think he’s ok but nothing special, think there will be several players we could bring in who could be at least as good if not better for less than that.
    Yeah ,I'd agree with that. A great FA Cup final goal but not much else.

Tielemans is obviously a very good player he is PL proven as well but I wouldnt get worried about him as we not spend £60-70m on him.

We are likely to be throwing names out there and then go sign a CM who is off the radar.

Quote Originally Posted by LEGS View Post
    We are likely to be throwing names out there and then go sign a CM who is off the radar.
    Indeed.

British journalists haven't a clue who we are after. According to them we are definitely signing a midfielder, but aren't targeting a midfielder.

Vlahovic rumours persisting, could Jurgen Lewandowski him? The potential looks to be there for him to
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Adrian has signed an extension on his contract.

He’ll be like a new signing

Quote Originally Posted by teesred View Post
    Adrian has signed an extension on his contract.
    That could get Kelleher a loan deal, which could make him an even better goalie and also raise his value should we ever seems reason to sell.

It's uninspiring, but it's quietly intelligent.

Quote Originally Posted by Insidious View Post
    That could get Kelleher a loan deal, which could make him an even better goalie and also raise his value should we ever seems reason to sell.

It's uninspiring, but it's quietly intelligent.
    Gone a eventually run into bother with Kelleher I think. Gonna be too good for the bench.

Quote Originally Posted by eggy81 View Post
    Gone a eventually run into bother with Kelleher I think. Gonna be too good for the bench.
    True. Hes got potential. Like Sid says a loan might be next for him, maybe to a Premier league club.