Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 478910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: Who Hates Mo..?

If i can add my two pennyworth....

I quite like Mo
    You see things; and you say "Why?" But I dream things that never were; and I say "Why not?"

On the next fascinating episode of "Steveo can't read" - the show that brought you timeless classics such as "Steveo can't read posts immediately before posting on a thread", "Steveo doesn't understand what a demonym is" and my personal favourite "Steveo ignores everything and slings his own feces at people", we bring you:

Quote Originally Posted by Steveo View Post
    In every subsequent post - and you have made many and called me just about every name under the sun including the constant use of virtue signalling bollox ... You seem absolutely determined to hide the quote in question...

This from the same individual who accuses me also of not being able to read.

Face it you took issue with this response to the Jota pace comment.

[...]

This is what got under the skin - aint it so Bali. Truth hurts. Accept and move on.
    Quote Originally Posted by Balinkay View Post
    [...]I wasn't super clear in the post to which you replied, so Kev asked me about it. [...]
    Oh yeah - me directly referencing the post you're talking about = me being "absolutely determined to hide the quote in question". Do you even read what you write? Like, honestly? Actually, what am I saying... of course you don't.

[...]and that would effectively show that you were in agreement with my original statement, which, I admit, wasn't extremely clearly worded.[...]
    Yep - trying to hide that post by explicitly highlighting that particular post wasn't super clearly worded.

[Kev's question]

[My clarification]

Yeah, Steveo, reading is for chumps. It's okay, I'm sure you'll get the hang of it some day.

I can't find the stats on his acceleration and top speed. FM seems to consider him slower than both Manè and Salah. FIFA too, although that's hardly a good measure.
    Yess - me posting the clarification for what I meant means I'm "absolutely determined to hide the quote"... to which one of the posts I quoted directly replies. You're not very good at this whole "gotcha!" thing, are you?

Another swing and a miss by ol' Steveo. Want to try again? Another excuse a quick skim through the two thread can easily debunk? You're bound to run out of bullshite excuses for your lunacy, surely?

Keep digging your hole though.

Kind of surprised you've not hurled more insults my homeland's way though - would have expected more from you. No references to some awful shite my forefathers committed, over the description of which you just skimmed online? I'd have thought you'd have found something by now, judging by how quickly you previously resorted to similar vile tactics.
    Last edited by Balinkay; 5th November 2020 at 02:04 PM.
    Etiam si omnes, ego non

Quote Originally Posted by justme View Post
    what the fuck as this got to do with anything? get outta here piss face
    I bet you are one of those Pratt’s who takes offence at the drop of a hat - we all know of them.

If you managed to take both brain cells rattling around inside that head outta your arse you would notice that the person being accused of being a xenophobic racist - laughable - is challenging someone who has made actual Xenophobic comments in the past - one of which I even provided as evidence. He posts a dog whistle when I joke about Egypt being told to Piss off - I post a picture of an infamous Bulgarian Nazi fuck who was celebrated in Sofia less than a year ago. Felt it was relevant.

If you really are too thick - and you do come across as thick as pig shit BTW - then fill yer boots with your own piss you sanctimonious fuck.

Quote Originally Posted by Artisan View Post
    If i can add my two pennyworth....

I quite like Mo
    Me too, but could a dog whistle actually be a crack pipe ?

I'm gonna say it reads like Bali is a tad more upset.

Oi Steveo, if you've a passport.. why did you choose to be an old fella with age related mental, sexual and physical health problems.
    #choosebetter

I bet you are one of those Pratt’s who takes offence at the drop of a hat - we all know of them.

If you managed to take both brain cells rattling around inside that head outta your arse you would notice that the person being accused of being a xenophobic racist - laughable - is challenging someone who has made actual Xenophobic comments in the past - one of which I even provided as evidence. He posts a dog whistle when I joke about Egypt being told to Piss off - I post a picture of an infamous Bulgarian Nazi fuck who was celebrated in Sofia less than a year ago. Felt it was relevant.

If you really are too thick - and you do come across as thick as pig shit BTW - then fill yer boots with your own piss you sanctimonious fuck.
    See, there you go again Steveo with your condescending gobshitery.
    I called you out on this weeks ago and you're still at it lad. You accused me of being a drunk because I had the audacity to have a different opinion to you on something football related. I told you to knock it on the head and then it was the; "Well you must be hungover then" bollox...

You're being asked, once again, to knock it on the head please. We had enough of this wolloping in the past with TheBigRC and a few before him.
    There's good harmony on this forum (mostly), by a good bunch of lads. Let's keep it that way, eh?
    Offender Of The Offended...!!

It`s Better To Reign In Hell, Than Serve In Heaven!

Instead of read insert skimming

Are we sure this isn't a pipe for smoking drugs posing as a dog whistle?

[...] is challenging someone who has made actual Xenophobic comments in the past - one of which I even provided as evidence. [...]
    Hahha, no you haven't, you absolute donkey.

[...]
    Anyone who knows me will vouch for me being completely the opposite of "racist / xebophobic" - and you have made many overtly racist comments on here before - as many well know. [...]
    You say many know this. Care to name them? I'd like to know if I'm a xenophobe and I'm not really going to take your word for it, now am I?

To your post I replied:

[...]

I'm not even saying I've not said something overtly racist btw - I have 15k posts on here - don't remember each and every one. So please, provide some evidence for your pretty ugly claim.
    Because who knows, right? I like to think I'm not racist / xenophobic in genearl, but then again arseholes don't think they're arseholes. It's up to others to judge that. Maybe I have said something that crossed a line? If I did, I'd love to know.

So I asked for quotes, so I could see if I'd been a racist / xenophobic arsehole in the past.

Still waiting for you to produce one of my overtly racists posts btw. Would love to discuss and clarify what I meant if necessary. Take your time.
    You came up with this weak bullshite:

You once made a clear anti serb reference when asking why we didn't use our own beautiful English word instead of a "Silly Serbian" one - And I pulled you up on it too..
    To which I replied as follows:

[...]You got a quote for the bolded bit? And quite a few of them? Since, you know, you said I'd made "many" such comments. One isn't many, now is it?

But also I'd need to look at it in context, since I have no idea what post you're talking about and it's entirely possible you're just making it up. I do enjoy banter between countries and jokes about national stereotypes - that's for sure, so I'm sure I've jested plenty about it. [...]
    So I asked for quotes again...

[...]

Got any of my racist posts to quote by the way? We can talk about this sort of thing? [...]
    ...and again...

I-is that the start some sort of incantation you think will help you use the "search" function? I have some bad news, mate - technology has moved on - there's a button in the forum. You can press on it. With your mouse. You should try it. Maybe you can find some racist posts we can talk about. Like I said - 15k, I'd even be personally interested to talk about that! [...]
    ... because if I said something inappropriate or hurtful, I'd like to know about it so that I can work on it. It's the healthy thing to do.

You said I'd made "many" statements like that. All you could provide is some vague shite I've said about some undisclosed word in Serbian and that I thought the English translation was more appropriate or simply preferred it...

Like I said, if I've come off a xenophobic prick, I'd like to know about it talk about / try to fix it, provided it turns out to reveal some unsavoury side of me with which I've not yet come to terms. I take this seriously and want to better myself by dealing with such horrible feelings / views that I might hold. I don't think I do, but you providing posts which suggest I do would greatly aid me in this quest of self improvement.

But you've provided zero of the "many" quotes - not very helpful if you want me to become a better person.

So another swing and a miss - what's that...? 29 by now?
    Etiam si omnes, ego non

Quote Originally Posted by justincredible View Post
    See, there you go again Steveo with your condescending gobshitery.
    I called you out on this weeks ago and you're still at it lad. You accused me of being a drunk because I had the audacity to have a different opinion to you on something football related. I told you to knock it on the head and then it was the; "Well you must be hungover then" bollox...

You're being asked, once again, to knock it on the head please. We had enough of this wolloping in the past with TheBigRC and a few before him.
    There's good harmony on this forum (mostly), by a good bunch of lads. Let's keep it that way, eh?
    Oh - yes sir mr Policeman..

Just told a few home truths to a few who got what they deserved.