Page 31 of 37 FirstFirst ... 212425262728293031323334353637 LastLast

Thread: Fulham v Liverpool (Match Thread)

Quote Originally Posted by Insidious View Post
    Scott Parker cosplaying as a Bond villain.
    I like that navy jacket and polo neck combo.

They are the owners who brought us elation and tremendous success. Net spend is just a word. They have backed the Manager to the hilt. Mane, Salah, Gini, Ox, VVD, AB, Jota, Fab all big money signings under Fsg. They have broken our record transfer on numerous occasions. The whole world gasped at the fee paid for Virgil but they did. Same with AB.

We dont normally do business in Jsn and that could be down to Klopp. We don't sign many players at a time which could also be down to Klopp.

FSG have been the best owners in my eyes because they deliver success. Their way but success. They brought Klopp not anyone else they did and they have backed him.

@ LEGS - Jota should not be on any bench except for games that do not matter.

Quote Originally Posted by HLOGI View Post
    They are the owners who brought us elation and tremendous success. Net spend is just a word. They have backed the Manager to the hilt. Mane, Salah, Gini, Ox, VVD, AB, Jota, Fab all big money signings under Fsg. They have broken our record transfer on numerous occasions. The whole world gasped at the fee paid for Virgil but they did. Same with AB.

We dont normally do business in Jsn and that could be down to Klopp. We don't sign many players at a time which could also be down to Klopp.

FSG have been the best owners in my eyes because they deliver success. Their way but success. They brought Klopp not anyone else they did and they have backed him.
    It will be fatal if we dont buy a CB in January.
    Some decisions need making about the 4 crocks we have. Losses need to cut on 2 of those 4 surely? Its ridiculous the timeout they have and its currently having a massive effect on our squad and performances.

Quote Originally Posted by LEGS View Post
    No worries mate but we defo need a CB that is clear we could drop out of the top 4 if we get anymore injuries.
    Agree. I like Rhys William's though. Heard people wanting Schoors who is the same age more experienced but you only get that when you play. If we sign a CB I would like White ot Konsa of we have to make up our British quota as some have mentioned even Declan Rice as he can play in mid as well. I was not convinced by Upemacano the time I have seen him as well as his partner. So not sure who is out there.

Quote Originally Posted by Steveo View Post
    @ LEGS - Jota should not be on any bench except for games that do not matter.
    Well yeah what I mean is the bench could be Jota/Salah/Mane/Firmino.

My point is if everyone is fit we have a good starting eleven and our bench is better than most.

it's not just the defense that's the problem that's the worrying thing

Lord help us if salah picks up a injury he's the only one that score, and we was very lucky today.

Mane hasn't scored in 7, firmino scores once every 10 games if we're lucky, henderson offers 0 scoring wise, infact he offered nothing today, Jones was miles the best mdifielder ffs, world class you having a laugh? Wij had another Wij game, hot and he's cold, great song.

We'll be lucky if we get 2 goals from origi and minimino

for the first time in ages, I'd say we're the salah show at the moment. (by that i mean one player pulling us out the shit week in week out)
    Last edited by Kev0909; 13th December 2020 at 08:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by HLOGI View Post
    Agree. I like Rhys William's though. Heard people wanting Schoors who is the same age more experienced but you only get that when you play. If we sign a CB I would like White ot Konsa of we have to make up our British quota as some have mentioned even Declan Rice as he can play in mid as well. I was not convinced by Upemacano the time I have seen him as well as his partner. So not sure who is out there.
    Rhys Williams is a good prospect agreed and he is only 19 Schurr is 21 and has over 100 games under his belt.

Konsa is good but he would cost a bomb and I agree I am not sold on Upemacano either.

Ben White is a no for me he is talented but he isn’t good enough for us.

Let’s count our blessings, if Adrian had been in goal today like he was against Villa, we may have been looking at a similar scoreline.
    I bet you can squeal like a pig!

Quote Originally Posted by southernboy View Post
    Let’s count our blessings, if Adrian had been in goal today like he was against Villa, we may have been looking at a similar scoreline.
    Or he could have saved the one that Alisson let in.
    If you're not sure what to do with the ball, just put it in the net, and we'll talk about the other options later... Bob Paisley.