Page 27 of 40 FirstFirst ... 1720212223242526272829303132333437 ... LastLast

Thread: Your team v Man United

Now set for Thu 13 May 8 15 pm

If the mancs let it happen!!

Quote Originally Posted by reddwarf View Post
    Now set for Thu 13 May 8 15 pm

If the mancs let it happen!!
    They should have been made to forfeit the game, but, 4 games in 8 days isn't easy and their own stupid fans brought that on them

Again the Premier League show their true colours by letting them off the forfeiture hook because of the incidental and unnecessary police involvement in the decision to postpone, when their fans having breached Covid red zones immediately meant the game could not have gone ahead
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    They should have been made to forfeit the game, but, 4 games in 8 days isn't easy and their own stupid fans brought that on them

Again the Premier League show their true colours by letting them off the forfeiture hook because of the incidental and unnecessary police involvement in the decision to postpone, when their fans having breached Covid red zones immediately meant the game could not have gone ahead
    You forgot that they play Leicester 2 days before us. Which game do you think they’ll rest players in. It’s actually us that got punished indirectly

Quote Originally Posted by eggy81 View Post
    You forgot that they play Leicester 2 days before us. Which game do you think they’ll rest players in. It’s actually us that got punished indirectly
    I didn't forget, they won't want to finish below Leicester, their game with Leicester is a six pointer

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    I didn't forget, they won't want to finish below Leicester, their game with Leicester is a six pointer
    I doubt they would be bothered if they finished below Leicester. Their main aim was finishing top 4 and that's what they'll do.

Quote Originally Posted by skyebo View Post
    I doubt they would be bothered if they finished below Leicester. Their main aim was finishing top 4 and that's what they'll do.
    What they do might well depend on their result v Villa, not beyond the realms of possibility Villa beat them, they've started to find form again of late, lose to Villa, then go understrength to Leicester and lose that, then they're suddenly looking at potentially 3 straight defeats, West Ham are only 9 points behind them with an easy run of fixtures

Its all about the villa result indeed 19, win that and they have got CL guaranteed. They can rest a few v roma and go for it on sunday, then if they win its make 10 changes for leicester with an excuse about player burnout then bring them all back for our game.

A lot depends on the weekends games...

Quote Originally Posted by sydenham red View Post
    Its all about the villa result indeed 19, win that and they have got CL guaranteed. They can rest a few v roma and go for it on sunday, then if they win its make 10 changes for leicester with an excuse about player burnout then bring them all back for our game.

A lot depends on the weekends games...
    I quite fancy Villa to beat them at the weekend given how they've been playing in their last few games, even if the filthy rest a few v Roma

They'll half-arse their Leicester fixture, right?

Also, because he is an U-21 I think Elliott is eligible to play for our remaining fixtures (?)