Page 5 of 40 FirstFirst 12345678910111215 ... LastLast

Thread: Your team v Man United

Quote Originally Posted by LEGS View Post
    Yeah we all want to beat them but do you think we will hand on heart ?
    Yes, because we have to
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

What an absolutely bizarre season. Had it been strikers instead of defenders we might well be in the top four.

Quote Originally Posted by miller0863 View Post
    What an absolutely bizarre season. Had it been strikers instead of defenders we might well be in the top four.
    We'd be on 66 points right now but for the VAR stitch ups, possibly a fair few more as that definitely affected our form quite badly, it was VAR stitch up after VAR stitch up for so many games running

it is what it is now, have to win our game tomorrow and keep winning

That should say 'Our game on Sunday'

By the time he reurns we'll have missed Hendo for 14 fucking games all through Manc twat Kavanagh letting the bitters players persistently foul ours, another thing we've had to contend with in far too many games this season, while having loads of frees given against us for dives that were never fouls in a million year and pens against Sheff UTD and the bitters, both Southampton and Leicester scored against us from free kicks that were dives

The Leicester free kick one was extremely frustrating, we gave 4 stupid free kicks away in the same spot in 10 minutes. They were bound to get one right eventually.
    Players can be thick as pigswill at times.

Quote Originally Posted by miller0863 View Post
    The Leicester free kick one was extremely frustrating, we gave 4 stupid free kicks away in the same spot in 10 minutes. They were bound to get one right eventually.
    Players can be thick as pigswill at times.
    Of those 4 the 2 i remember weren't even fouls, the one they scored from was a dive and the other Kabak spun, got to the ball ahead of Barnes who ran straight into the back of him a threw himself to ground, i loathe Rodgers for the diving culture he's developed at Leicester

I expect our lads to be absolutely on fire in this game and damned well win it, no more lame performances, finishing or defending and no more excuses

Cavani against our back line...? We will need to be seriously good to keep them away from defence that would struggle in the championship

Quote Originally Posted by LEGS View Post
    Yeah we all want to beat them but do you think we will hand on heart ?
    best we can achieve is a draw... I don't think an early goal for us will help; we are unable to hold onto a lead. United are usually slow to start but strong in 2nd half. It could be an exciting game - I'd be happy if Mane scores.

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    I expect our lads to be absolutely on fire in this game and damned well win it, no more lame performances, finishing or defending and no more excuses
    I exspect you to be disappointed.