Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 4789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: Fabinho at centre back

To be fair, when you're 4 CBs short it becomes a little more difficult...
    Something, Something, Something, Dark Side

Quote Originally Posted by jozza800 View Post
    To be fair, when you're 4 CBs short it becomes a little more difficult...
    If the filthy, Leicester, City or any other side had been without 4 CBs for so many games of a season they absolutely would not have amassed as many points as they have thus far
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    If the filthy, Leicester, City or any other side had been without 4 CBs for so many games of a season they absolutely would not have amassed as many points as they have thus far
    Absolutely.

Ive never known a season like it.

It doesn't excuse this season but it has certainly had an effect.

Aye

Which 4 Centre Backs? Started the season with 2.5.. 2 went down early and for the season and Matip ( the 0.5 Centre Back ) has been Matip.

Quote Originally Posted by Steveo View Post
    Which 4 Centre Backs? Started the season with 2.5.. 2 went down early and for the season and Matip ( the 0.5 Centre Back ) has been Matip.
    Phillips will have been missing for the last 3 games, as it looks like he'll be missing tomorrow.

Phillips is a Championship level player - if he is missing tomorrow that cannot be used as part of our issues “ missing so much of the season. “

Far too much has been put on our injuries - it has been pretty dreadful this season granted but we benefited hugely the last two from almost zero - nobody wants to talk about that.

I think we are pissed off Steveo as the main injury was done on purpose I have no doubt of that.

I know he played at Villa before anyone brings that up that was a complete one off shite from everyone bar Salah.

Mane/Firmino have gone off the boil this season that is an understatement I guess but take a look at Sterling as well all 3 travel loads for club/country and played pretty much all games over that time.

Salah is abit of a freak like Ronaldo where he just plays and plays !

Every tea has injuries but our problem has been replacing centrehalves with first choice midfielders. So we're really replacing 2 players instead of 1.

Catalog of errors from the top brass even after the obvious balls up of inaction in summer 2019.

Lovren sold - no replacement. = 2.5 Centre Backs to defend a title...!! Shocking

Then as December looms and we find ourselves top ( although so close with so many other teams on points ) the top brass sit on their backsides - most likely planning the details of the RedBird investment and the soon to be revealed ESL - they wait for the entirety of January to finally source 2 CB’s - one from the bottom of the Championship and the other from the bottom of the Bundesliga...

Shocking on every level.

Want to highlight where the biggest part of this stems from... Then look no further