Page 14 of 19 FirstFirst ... 478910111213141516171819 LastLast

Thread: Your team v Porto

Porto pull one back, in part through Fab not picking up a runner again, a poor header from Gomez to that runner and then a poor effort to defend the cross by Gomez too
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    Jota's stayed on because Mo Bobby and Mane will start at the weekend

Ox on for Hendo, another excellent display from Captain Fantastic on his 400th appearance for the club, great pressing, counter pressing, passing and anticipation and very unlucky not to have scored
    If you're on a hat trick, I'd want to stay on. If form is affecting you I'd want to stay on and improve confidence. Klopp may think its a smart move, but it may back fire!

The way City's game has gone tonight when then creating bucketloads of chances against PSG but being unable to put any of them away (so far), you can almost be guaranteed that come January they'll be dropping by the Dortmund chairman's house with lorry-loads of cash for Haaland.

Porto get on the board.
    Gomez showing a glimpse of why he's no longer Van Dijk's automatic starting partner.
    'I got told there's an English phrase, 'You don't win trophies with kids'. I didn't know that' ... - Jurgen Klopp
    Stone-Cold Savage!

Booooooooooooooom get the fucking FUCK in 4-1 Bobbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbby shows the hapless Jota how to finish, brilliant play from Jones once again
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Haha that fucking keepers a beauty.

Porto keeper our best player what a performance !

Bobby with a nice goal, 1-4 their goalie is horrendous. Making Karius look like Buffon!!

Nice composure and play from Jones as Bobby scores 4-1

Bobby with the Bobby-iest goal you'll ever see after the Porto goalie puts on a comedy show.

Really happy for Firmino as he's needed that.
    'I got told there's an English phrase, 'You don't win trophies with kids'. I didn't know that' ... - Jurgen Klopp
    Stone-Cold Savage!

We've got Salah da da da da da da
    Ooh, Mane Mane.....