Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 8111213141516171819 LastLast

Thread: Your team v Porto

Quote Originally Posted by LFC-DPG View Post
    Athletico with a late winner
    Jambons

Quote Originally Posted by TheDOC1979 View Post
    Good team performance overall. Probably Jota the only one with a poor game.
    His finishing wasn't what we have come to expect of him, but he was very good in the press and counter press, won back possession and linked play really well for the most part, despite a couple of obvious poor decisions when he should have played Mane in, not a bad game from him by any stretch of the imagination, some really incredibly positive things to take from his performance, just forgot his shooting boots
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Theres a new sheriff in town (sorry)
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Quote Originally Posted by justme View Post
    The other teams in that group wouldn't appear to be Marley or Clapton fans
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Elsewhere in the tourney, Mighty Sheriff Tiraspol leading Group D with a perfect record over some lesser known minnows like Real Madrid and Inter Milan.

Meanwhile, City battling it out with Club Brugge for second spot in Group A behind PSG, in a group that most pundit thought would be a easy cakewalk for the Sheikh-N-Bake club.
    'I got told there's an English phrase, 'You don't win trophies with kids'. I didn't know that' ... - Jurgen Klopp
    Stone-Cold Savage!

Quote Originally Posted by justme View Post
    There's going to be lots of Sheriff jokes and puns if they make it out of that group - especially at the expense of either Real or Inter.
    'I got told there's an English phrase, 'You don't win trophies with kids'. I didn't know that' ... - Jurgen Klopp
    Stone-Cold Savage!

Quote Originally Posted by Crimson Dynasty View Post
    Elsewhere in the tourney, Mighty Sheriff Tiraspol leading Group D with a perfect record over some lesser known minnows like Real Madrid and Inter Milan.

Meanwhile, City battling it out with Club Brugge for second spot in Group A behind PSG, in a group that most pundit thought would be a easy cakewalk for the Sheikh-N-Bake club.
    City are a point behind Migs after he beat Gulacsi in Leipzig
    Psg lead Migs by +1 gd

Quote Originally Posted by TheDOC1979 View Post
    The Sheriff came to town and stole some random team's lunch 1-2. Actually glad the wankfest over la liga is done
    Fixed it for you.
    Stone-Cold Savage!

Quote Originally Posted by Crimson Dynasty View Post
    There's going to be lots of Sheriff jokes and puns if they make it out of that group - especially at the expense of either Real or Inter.
    It would be absolutely hilarious if it was at the expense of Real, it really would.

Can you imagine Real Madrid v Man United in the Europa League quarters or something?

Quote Originally Posted by Insidious View Post
    It would be absolutely hilarious if it was at the expense of Real, it really would.

Can you imagine Real Madrid v Man United in the Europa League quarters or something?
    It could be worse than that.
    Barcelona are currently bottom of their group.
    Can you imagine a Thursday night Europa League night featuring mighty minions like Real Madrid, Manchester United and Barcelona?
    Even Inter could join them if the Sheriffs maintain their nerves and go through in their group.
    Stone-Cold Savage!