Milner
    Thiago
    Curtis Jones
    Keita
    Minamino
    Oxlade-Chamberlain

Have I missed anyone?
    World class - ????
    No think that is the lot with Elliott added to it.

I dont know if any are world class but id class Thiago Fabinho Henderson as very good.

You dont need world class to be honest just players that function as a unit I mean Chelsea / City only have one CM each who is world class imo.

Gini going im comfortable with was his choice now he is moaning about lack of game time its his career his choice, however we should really have got another in.

I think if we got £40m for Ox/Keita we should take it as it dont matter how good you are if never fit.

We need to offload Ox and Keita and should have a while ago. Cut our losses and replace with genuine options and we become a team that can compete on more than one front.

Quote Originally Posted by Steveo View Post
    We need to offload Ox and Keita and should have a while ago. Cut our losses and replace with genuine options and we become a team that can compete on more than one front.
    I think we would be able to sell Ox plenty of dumb teams in England.

Keita now he is a different kettle of fish.

I'm not saying any of them are world class, far from it. But take 2 of your starting 3 out of the team, then 2 of their back ups then of course you're going to struggle.

Sure, if you're City or Chelsea and you're stacked from 1 to 30 then you feel it less. But we're not.

We're never going to be in a position where we have world class internationals all the way down to 5th/6th/7th choice.

You could argue that we don’t have a single one. Fabinho the only regular starter at international level even approaching world class.

Thiago oozes quality but doesn’t make the Spanish side that often. Gini was the only other that would get into that bracket.

Our midfield is well short no matter how many names are put on the list.

Both Elliott and Jones have looked the best we have so far this season.

Yep, need two new regular midfield starters, with clean injury track records. Thiago is not the answer.

We have the best manager in existence, a truly superb trio of forwards (when Mané and Bobby turn up ), the best Centre back on the planet and one of the best keepers out there.

The midfield has been serviceable at best for years and now, minus Gini and in the midst of transition looks very dicey indeed.

I am writing this as a kind of gauntlet for them to shit me up. Come on guys - we need it

Edit: shut..

Quote Originally Posted by Steveo View Post
    We have the best manager in existence, a truly superb trio of forwards (when Mané and Bobby turn up ), the best Centre back on the planet and one of the best keepers out there.

The midfield has been serviceable at best for years and now, minus Gini and in the midst of transition looks very dicey indeed.

I am writing this as a kind of gauntlet for them to shit me up. Come on guys - we need it
    It won't. ��.
    In all truth though it's not happening anytime soon if at all. We need 2 top performers I think. One to replace Gini (which we all know should have been and wasnt) and another to start phasing in for Hendo.
    We may get one. Not a prayer we get 2.
    Ox and Keita have to be up there as the 2 biggest wastes of LFC money ever if not the top 2, I won't get tired of saying so either.

Andy Carroll comes in first for me
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century