Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Minamino

Had the same figure as the kids tonight, so couldn't really be outmuscled

Still was shite, got given a chance to shine, take it.....

that was SHIT

Playing out wide against packed teams is not EASY... Salah even struggles in that position. he has to come inside to get more joy.
    Never said Minamino was the answer. and in fact i'm losing interest in him.. he seems unable to get in the right positions when we play. he just runs around.. there is no cohesion.
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

I'm just disapointed i'll give him some more time and he didn't cost us much at least, but I just can't see it

expected more from him today, like I said was a chance to shine! want him to do well here...

I thought he had a okay game - that assis for Wij was very nice!
    Etiam si omnes, ego non

How is he going to be consistent when he doesn't get a chance to be. In for one game, not selected for the next few.
    If you're not sure what to do with the ball, just put it in the net, and we'll talk about the other options later... Bob Paisley.

Quote Originally Posted by skyebo View Post
    How is he going to be consistent when he doesn't get a chance to be. In for one game, not selected for the next few.
    Yeah, I thought he did well in the 7-0 Palace game . Then he gets dropped for the next 3 poor team performances. I'm not saying he would've made a difference but he could've done no worse than the players picked.

Quote Originally Posted by ianlfc View Post
    Yeah, I thought he did well in the 7-0 Palace game . Then he gets dropped for the next 3 poor team performances. I'm not saying he would've made a difference but he could've done no worse than the players picked.
    Exactly.
    If you're not sure what to do with the ball, just put it in the net, and we'll talk about the other options later... Bob Paisley.

Again Firmino gets almost the entire game and Miniamino doesnt get on.
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Absolutely filthy first touch for one of his attempts today, plucking the ball out of the air.

Come on Taki. Would be such a treat if he could contribute this season.

I hope we don't loan him out again.
    Would really like to see what he can bring if he gets more playing time and gets on the same wavelength with the other starters.

It would be such an asset to be able to bring him off the bench or start him on off-games and get that kind of production.
    'I got told there's an English phrase, 'You don't win trophies with kids'. I didn't know that' ... - Jurgen Klopp
    Stone-Cold Savage!