Page 23 of 40 FirstFirst ... 1316171819202122232425262728293033 ... LastLast

Thread: Your team v Man United

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    The Premier League and FA will never dock United points, they should declare the game forfeit and award us the 3 points and a 3-0 win, because they failed to secure their stadium properly or control their fans and although both sides agreed to the postponement, these fans had been in the tunnel and the dressing rooms, there was no way the game could go ahead because of COVID protocols once United's staff had let that happen and there isn't a reasonable slot to reschedule the game
    This is exactly how I see it too. They failed to have an environment where the game could go ahead. It is totally their doing and the match should be forfeited. No way that'll happen though.

Options for reschedule as far as I see it...
    1. Move our WBA game to the 12th and play them on the 16th
    2. Move their Leicester game to the 11th and play them on the 13th.
    3. Force them to play 2 games on the same day and use 2 squads :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Steveo View Post
    That’s right. I also believe we would have won the league but for the ESL and Big Picture announcements.

Keep em coming mate.
    I don't think we'd have won it, I think the spate of stitch ups absolutely affected our form and results in other games, but I also think whoever decided to try playing tappy crappy and overplaying and binned our successful more direct stuff is equally responsible. I think on a level playing field, we'd still be there or there abouts, maybe just pipped, but we'd comfortably be second with 15 or more additional points

Results do affect form and confidence, we have 4 games we should and would have got all 3 points from but for officiating, should have had a point from the second meeting v Chelsea too, under the laws of the game, the ball hitting Kante's arm in the position it was is a mandatory penalty, there's no possible claim of the usual subjective bollocks, it's a rule book, laws of the game decisions
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

I was joking... Thought that much was obvious.

I did so as a repost to your bogus claim that I don’t believe we have been harshly treated when I absolutely do.

If you read the forum properly you would have seen my comment yesterday evening about the Manchester media and the very real possibility that we would have been hung out to dry for a similar protest.

But it is all guesswork - none of us know

Quote Originally Posted by Steveo View Post
    I was joking... Thought that much was obvious.

I did so as a repost to your bogus claim that I don’t believe we have been harshly treated when I absolutely do.

If you read the forum properly you would have seen my comment yesterday evening about the Manchester media and the very real possibility that we would have been hung out to dry for a similar protest.

But it is all guesswork - none of us know
    I've reported Neville to the Manc police for incitement and asked Ofcom to investigate all broadcasters roles in inciting fans, especially as they have done so on false claims as follows

They told fans these clubs were planning to leave the Premier League - False
    They told fans a ESL would destroy the football pyramid - False their starting their own version of the Champions League wouldn't affect revenue other clubs get from Premier League TV rights

I'm coming for you GARY.....
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

I've reported Neville to the Manc police for incitement and asked Ofcom to investigate all broadcasters roles in inciting fans, especially as they have done so on false claims as follows

They told fans these clubs were planning to leave the Premier League - False
    They told fans a ESL would destroy the football pyramid - False their starting their own version of the Champions League wouldn't affect revenue other clubs get from Premier League TV rights
    excellent work!

Quote Originally Posted by justme View Post
    I'm coming for you GARY.....
    Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah honestly, he should be charged with incitement, even after what they did yesterday he was carrying on "The fans have spoken" he was obviously condoning their behaviour he incited

Quote Originally Posted by Taksin View Post
    excellent work!
    Well, the sooner we rid our Sport of the likes of Neville and Carragher and get these unscrupulous broadcasters reigned in and slapped down the better. BT reportedly made 1.1bn profit in the last year, the majority said to be from their Premier League and Champions League broadcasting rights, probably several times more profit than all the clubs combined, who are the people fuelled by pure greed?

That’s BT 19 - one of the largest companies on the planet BTW - not BT Sport which is just a recent addition and is actually up for sale.

Well, the sooner we rid our Sport of the likes of Neville and Carragher and get these unscrupulous broadcasters reigned in and slapped down the better. BT reportedly made 1.1bn profit in the last year, the majority said to be from their Premier League and Champions League broadcasting rights, probably several times more profit than all the clubs combined, who are the people fuelled by pure greed?
    Make sure and post any correspondence you get. Fair play, might do it as well the more people that do it i think drives how they investigate it.