Page 8 of 76 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151858 ... LastLast

Thread: Sign Here to Give Mo Salah Whatever the f#*k

Quote Originally Posted by shminkyred View Post
    sorry bro......but i can see a 200 mil offer coming in....... they make a huge profit, reinvest and keep their wage structure. Liverpool Football Club is only business to them .......... an asset reaches the peak of its value and somone offers ...he's gone .......
    I think at £200m we would sell him.

At that price he only has one option PSG.

I dont see anyone going near £200m for him though but if they did would you sell him ?

Quote Originally Posted by LEGS View Post
    I think at £200m we would sell him.

At that price he only has one option PSG.

I dont see anyone going near £200m for him though but if they did would you sell him ?
    Don't want to sell him but sure as hell don't want to lose him on a free, or cheap.

Hopefully the contract gets sorted, or i'm sure something will happen.

but this is FSG.... probably rather sell him and get some 23-24 year olds for resale value in the future

then again.. even henderson got a nice payrise and extended contract.. ever since then he's been bang average lols

I think he will sign a new deal with us.

I think the FSG bashing is harsh they have got every other player tied down to a new contract.

Some blamed them for Gini but its clear he went for the money and now is moaning as he isnt playing.

Oil money has changed things and not for the better.

As bad as ESL was it is better than what we see now and everyone seems shit scared to say anything negative about them.

Maybe im harsh like Neville said they might "change" and we can listen them at the table & vice versa.

He is basically saying if Bin Laden or Hitler popped along we can chat and educate them and Sky allow that to go out to millions.

They should give a Mo a very good deal, he is incredible and will continue to be, I think his 3 or 4 best years are ahead of him rather than behind him and it actually makes perfect sense when you consider the following

The Newcastle oil barons money is only going to push the wage players and their agents expect to be paid to play for any Premier League club higher still, we'll have the four of City, Newcastle, Chelsea and the Filthy pushing the average wages and what all other clubs have to pay even higher, and STILL the English FA, UEFA and FIFA do nothing about it and Sky and BT Sport say nothing about it. They all kick off about a proposed European Super League to protect their own interests, when for clubs without petrol dollars, it's the best possible solution to be able compete on a level playing field financially with the clubs with and they've been put in that position through the FA UEFA FIFA Sky and BT Sport not strictly enforcing FFP or speaking out about the damage to the game the petrol heads are doing

The ysay stupid things like how City playing a full strength side is great for the domestic Cups, how the fuck is it great? City have more than 2 first 11's bought with and paid by petrol money while fiddling FFP, they can rest an entire 11 and put out an 11 better than most other Premier League clubs can field with their best 11 in every single domestic cup game

The outcome of this has been the vast majority of all Premier League clubs and even several Championship clubs fielding significantly understrength sides in all their cup games, how the fuck is that good for domestic cups? The stupid twats, it devalues them massively, and it isn't a matter of the clubs resting players for their League and Champions League commitments disrespecting domestic cups, those clubs playing by the FFP rules HAVE to rest those players to compete with City, PSG, Chelsea and others in the League and Champions League because THEY are resting almost an entire 11 while fielding an equally as strong 11 for those competitions
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

https://www.skysports.com/watch/video/sports/football/competitions/premier-league/12441532/salah-i-want-to-stay-at-liverpool-for-rest-of-my-career

the great man has spoken.. seems to genuinely love the club, which is what I would have guessed

Love him to bits, he knows he is loved by the greatest football fans on the planet. So not only an unbelievable footballer and a wonderful human being but also a very very smart guy too.

In the interview he says,....

"At the moment I can't see myself ever playing for another club against Liverpool.
    That would make me sad.
    It would make me really sad"

FSG, close out this thing and stop faffing about with that contract extension, for fuck's sake
    Don't mess around and give us another Stevie Gerrard in 2005 situation (wanting to go to Chelsea at the last minute).

What the fuck are they waiting for?

A (collective) back rub?
    'I got told there's an English phrase, 'You don't win trophies with kids'. I didn't know that' ... - Jurgen Klopp
    Stone-Cold Savage!

Quote Originally Posted by Taksin View Post
    So it's firmly in the hands of the club. Please get this sorted sooner rather than later.
    I bet you can squeal like a pig!

Quote Originally Posted by southernboy View Post
    So it's firmly in the hands of the club. Please get this sorted sooner rather than later.
    Yep, that's how I'm reading it.

I’d have thought the agent is the party you are overlooking.

It’s interesting to try and work out the maths of the situation. They are probably looking at raising his wages from about 10million a year to say 20 million per year. Which is about 100miliom over five years.

If someone offers them 200 million tomorrow that’s a net of 300 million they’re paying to keep him at the club. Something like that.