Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Red Noodle are you out there? And Balinkay?

Quote Originally Posted by dicko1969 View Post
    I sincerely do hope he is OK.
    I met him once .
    We went to an LFC game together.
    A highly articulate , interesting guy.
    We feel out a little over a certain way of thinking. (Both our ego, I suppose)
    It is a pity, I used to have his home phone number , to speak with his family.
    He lived near the centre of London. But I cant remember precisely the address.
    I appreciated him a lot .
    Deep down a good guy ❤⭐
    True his life circumstances were not so kind to him.
    Anyway his dream to go to Anfield was met. And for sure he had LFC passion through his veins.
    If you are reading this please disagree with something... at least we will know you are still about 💛
    Nice Post. Good to see you around too

I met him once .
    Deep down a good guy ❤⭐
    Anyway his dream to go to Anfield was met. And for sure he had LFC passion through his veins.
    If you are reading this please disagree with something... at least we will know you are still about 💛
    Weird, I checked yesterday to see if he had logged in. He used to live in Colindale - NW London. Which wasn't too far from where I used to live
    "...and my inch is like a freight train, so I only use it in self defence"

I met him once .
    Deep down a good guy ❤⭐
    Wow..

Noods, a total one-off. I am sure we all miss him.
    Great to hear you met up and that he got to see his beloved Reds.

I have to admit that I am going through a pretty bad time myself (wife - breast cancer) and helping with the kids and picking up the pieces is tough, a real struggle I never knew before, but this post totally melted me.

Hope to god Noods is still about, but something tells me he would be posting if he was. Sadly, if not, then at least he witnessed some good times and he didn't enjoy them alone.

Quote Originally Posted by Steveo View Post
    Wow..

I have to admit that I am going through a pretty bad time myself (wife - breast cancer) and helping with the kids and picking up the pieces is tough, a real struggle I never knew before, but this post totally melted me.

Hope to god Noods is still about, but something tells me he would be posting if he was. Sadly, if not, then at least he witnessed some good times and he didn't enjoy them alone.
    Nice Post. Hope you're looking after yourself as well Steveo, it's easy to forget that you need care too when those around you are ill.

With Noods, he was a passionate poster for sure, and although I didn't slways agree with what he said, he certainly had Liverpool running through his veins.
    You are essentially an oxygen thief.

Quote Originally Posted by Steveo View Post
    Wow..

Hi mate, it's horrible isn't it a very good friend of mine, well and his mrs went through the same thing, it's not just about the cancer itself it's the effect everything else has, and all the drugs (she'll have to use sadly) to make sure it doesn't come back, but the main thing is she beats it

I understand because i've had many chats with the Mr about it he's been struggling with his mental health a lot because of it remember to take care of yourself too no matter how hard that is, luckily for them they caught it rather early, but yeah not the best.

I wish your Mrs and yourself all the best mate.

And on Noods can someone try his mobile again who's got it?? if it's still ringing well... surely that's a sign he's alive at least?
    #FSGOUT

we are liverpool football club, not fucking norwich.

Quote Originally Posted by LFC vs PFC View Post
    Nice Post. Hope you're looking after yourself as well Steveo, it's easy to forget that you need care too when those around you are ill.

With Noods, he was a passionate poster for sure, and although I didn't slways agree with what he said, he certainly had Liverpool running through his veins.
    Thanks mate, really appreciated. I am trying to look after myself too. Chemo makes for some wild mood swings and the kids have been on the wrong end a few times, but so far we are managing.

Yep Noods l, well known as a big moaner, as am I, but as you say, Liverpool to the core.

Quote Originally Posted by Kev0909 View Post
    Hi mate, it's horrible isn't it a very good friend of mine, well and his mrs went through the same thing, it's not just about the cancer itself it's the effect everything else has, and all the drugs (she'll have to use sadly) to make sure it doesn't come back, but the main thing is she beats it

I understand because i've had many chats with the Mr about it he's been struggling with his mental health a lot because of it remember to take care of yourself too no matter how hard that is, luckily for them they caught it rather early, but yeah not the best.

I wish your Mrs and yourself all the best mate.

And on Noods can someone try his mobile again who's got it?? if it's still ringing well... surely that's a sign he's alive at least?
    Cheers Kev, yep it sure can be pretty grim.

Not sure if anyone besides dicko has/had Noods number.

That's rough steveo. Hope ye pull through and it fucks off.