Page 44 of 79 FirstFirst ... 3437383940414243444546474849505154 ... LastLast

Thread: On the first day of January...............

Average to decent player who will probably end up at Everton or a mid table prem side.

Quote Originally Posted by CCTV View Post
    WhereWeGo1WeGoKlopp
    Hahahaha, I like that CC...

Quote Originally Posted by faridtoxteth View Post
    Here is a controversial idea that popped up into my head.
    Make a bid for Marcus Rashford.
    I know he is Man utd through and through, but he looks like he just doesn't want to be there any more. He looks uninterested, unmotivated. I bet a part of him would love to work with jurgen Klopp.
    Also he is perhaps the only one in that Man U squad who seems like a genuinely good guy.
    And his age fits the 'profile' even.
    Three years ago he was pretty good, (and scoring against us i remember).
    He'd be awesome for us but it would never ever happen.

Liverpool are keeping close tabs on West Ham attacker Jarrod Bowen and he is open to joining them in the summer, Football Insider understands.

It is said they are “hot” on the versatile forward and he is firmly on their radar.

Intriguingly, the former Hull City man is also “keen” on joining Liverpool, the source added, if a deal can be agreed in the summer window.

It's good that we're keeping close tabs on him. I like the fact that we're hot on hm and that he is not just on our radar but firmly on our radar. Thankfully he is also keen on joining us.

so its almost half way through the January transfer window.. hmmm any signings yet.. Well no of course not..teams want to much money for their players (which is understanable). but we should be able to do some business. but very unlikely.
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Quote Originally Posted by Taksin View Post
    Liverpool are keeping close tabs on West Ham attacker Jarrod Bowen and he is open to joining them in the summer, Football Insider understands.

It is said they are “hot” on the versatile forward and he is firmly on their radar.

Intriguingly, the former Hull City man is also “keen” on joining Liverpool, the source added, if a deal can be agreed in the summer window.

It's good that we're keeping close tabs on him. I like the fact that we're hot on hm and that he is not just on our radar but firmly on our radar. Thankfully he is also keen on joining us.
    Those things listed are an absolute pre requisite for any transfer. If all those boxes aren't ticked I dont give it the time of day. Especially the "firmly on our radar" part.

Quote Originally Posted by justme View Post
    so its almost half way through the January transfer window.. hmmm any signings yet.. Well no of course not..teams want to much money for their players (which is understanable). but we should be able to do some business. but very unlikely.
    We aren't signing anyone. Klopp hinted before Xmas that Origi could go, I'd imagine it went something like this......
    "Hi John, it's Jurgen. Am I okay to sell Big Div in January?"
    "Hi Jurgen, yeah man, just don't expect to be bringing any other fucker in though. Capiche?"

Quote Originally Posted by teesred View Post
    We aren't signing anyone. Klopp hinted before Xmas that Origi could go, I'd imagine it went something like this......
    "Hi John, it's Jurgen. Am I okay to sell Big Div in January?"
    "Hi Jurgen, yeah man, just don't expect to be bringing any other fucker in though. Capiche?"
    Yeah summat like that.. its kind accepted now. The titles not over yet. if Chelsea beat Man-city and we beat them. its only about 4 points in 14 games. we wont win it mind we aint consistent enough.Just the lack of trying to put a marker down.. tht i find disappointing
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Things really hotting up for us in the transfer market but realistically speaking…I can’t see us spending anything like the figures required to bring these two in.

Liverpool are interested in signing KV Oostende's 22-year-old midfielder Kenny Rocha Santos, who could be sold for £8.3 million this month. (Anfield Watch)

The Reds are leading the chase to sign Hamilton teenager Jamie Hamilton, who they see as a replacement if Phillips does leave. (Mirror)
    Last edited by miller0863; 13th January 2022 at 02:42 PM.

Hahahahaa

Must have a few outgoings first.
    #FSGOUT

we are liverpool football club, not fucking norwich.