Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 12345678912 ... LastLast

Thread: Boris Johnson - Mastermind

Quote Originally Posted by redebreck View Post
    Government don't know if they are coming or going.
    (just for a change).
    Honestly, I reckon they think a lot of people will break this stupid "rule" so they'll be loving cashing in on it, instead of raising the tax's a little, they're doing this.

it's too late now, i'd understand if it was still a bad situation but there's hardly any cases really, but that sums up boris and coronavirus, too little to late.

Cunt.

P.S I fully believe people take more risks, because of having a mask, and they're not all that beneficial, also shit gets attached to masks which you may touch etc. then get infected.
    Last edited by Kev0909; 14th July 2020 at 01:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kev0909 View Post
    Honestly, I reckon they think a lot of people will break this stupid "rule" so they'll be loving cashing in on it, instead of raising the tax's a little, they're doing this.

it's too late now, i'd understand if it was still a bad situation but there's hardly any cases really, but that sums up boris and coronavirus, too little to late.

Cunt.

P.S I fully believe people take more risks, because of having a mask, and they're not all that beneficial, also shit gets attached to masks which you may touch etc. then get infected.
    A wise mathematician once concluded that by not leaving bed he reduced the level of risk in his/her/they/zer/pixie/wormself life.

Most people chose life with risk and have a life. Lockdowns are not a continuous means of living life.

But not leaving bed also brings on different risks.
    Not a very wise mathematician!
    Can you name him?

Quote Originally Posted by scientificred View Post
    But not leaving bed also brings on different risks.
    Not a very wise mathematician!
    Can you name him?
    Yes it does, risk is an unavoidable consequence of living. Even when dead your grave could be robbed, or your name unfairly smeared posthumously.
    I would agree with you here, the math might have been plausible but the general outlook or conclusion is not so wise.
    No i cant remember the name or exact wording, not sure a search engine would be able to help.

Mask wearing's just another small part of the agenda to get 7.7 billion peeps vaccinated and chipped under Bill Gates and his big pharma cronies....Massive de-population and total control is where it's heading if these fuckers get their evil way!!.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TNP-KrKfa-U
    Last edited by Martyboy; 22nd July 2020 at 09:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Martyboy View Post
    Mask wearing's just another small part of the agenda to get 7.7 billion peeps vaccinated and chipped under Bill Gates and his big pharma cronies....Massive de-population and total control is where it's heading if these fuckers get their evil way!!.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TNP-KrKfa-U
    Not got time to watch it now Marty but have you seen the clips of Bill gates pulling weird joyous evil faces during interviews.

He and his wife talking about second wave of corona and the impact, nodding and pulling faces in tandem like mr burns going excellent for lack of a better example.

Another where talking about the economic recovery being slow and painful, hes smiling like he creamed himself.

Very creepy vibes off him

Politics is in a desperate state.

You may ask what Bill Gates knows compared to doctors and scientists but now Tony Blair is piping up to announce that the coronavirus will never go away and we should prepare for the second wave. Bottom line is that these guys are more powerful and influential than your average anonymous doctor and scientist. The question is why are they saying it?

Quote Originally Posted by stevie harkness View Post
    You may ask what Bill Gates knows compared to doctors and scientists but now Tony Blair is piping up to announce that the coronavirus will never go away and we should prepare for the second wave. Bottom line is that these guys are more powerful and influential than your average anonymous doctor and scientist. The question is why are they saying it?
    You mean Karen on Facebook doesn't know as much as these guys???
    Top Red, cheerleader and fanboy.

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1988 View Post
    You mean Karen on Facebook doesn't know as much as these guys???
    Well I wouldn't want to use such terms in case someone accused me of being racist misogynist but while doctors and scientists disagree these guys seem to know the score.