Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Your team v Arsenal (League Cup 1st leg)

…………………...Kelleher………………
    Williams..Gomez..Konate..VVD..Tsimikas
    TAA.…..Henderson…………Ox…..Robbo
    ……………………..Jota……………………

Kelleher
    Trent Gomez Konate Robertson
    Hendo Fabinho Jones
    Ox Jota Tsimikas

Quote Originally Posted by Jenson78 View Post
    …………………...Kelleher………………
    ……………………..Jota……………………
    I do like the idea of playing Trent in midfield as an experiment.
    I bet you can squeal like a pig!

Due to lack of players. Playing 2 legs, keep it tight, try something different. Eventually TAA will end up centrally in midfield, defensively he can be a liability.

And people wonder why they are called lucky Arsenal.

2 legs and both minus Salah and Mané

Quote Originally Posted by Jenson78 View Post
    …………………...Kelleher………………
    ……………………..Jota……………………
    There's a trophy we can get to the final of and win, we're missing Mane and Mo, play the strongest possible side surely?

Our next game is Shrewsbury in the FA Cup on the Sunday, play youth and the likes of Gomez and Williams in that game instead, Gomez is a fucking liability who needs moving on, should have been trying to bring Bremer in this window to replace him as he's even further from being a decent fourth choice option for us now than Lovren at his brainfart best was

Full strength or with the lads away at Afcon, as strong as we can possibly go in both legs for me, although we'll always have a chance over 2 legs of lifting the CHampions League this season, and an even greater chance if FSG get their fucking fingers out during this window, this is a cup that represents an opportunity for us to win a trophy that could easily be the only trophy we'll land this season, may as well go for it
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    There's a trophy we can get to the final of and win, we're missing Mane and Mo, play the strongest possible side surely?

Our next game is Shrewsbury in the FA Cup on the Sunday, play youth and the likes of Gomez and Williams in that game instead, Gomez is a fucking liability who needs moving on, should have been trying to bring Bremer in this window to replace him as he's even further from being a decent fourth choice option for us now than Lovren at his brainfart best was

Full strength or with the lads away at Afcon, as strong as we can possibly go in both legs for me, although we'll always have a chance over 2 legs of lifting the CHampions League this season, and an even greater chance if FSG get their fucking fingers out during this window, this is a cup that represents an opportunity for us to win a trophy that could easily be the only trophy we'll land this season, may as well go for it
    Yeah we should play strongest team. I’m basing it on players gone away,who are injured & have convid. Like we agree the tight bar stewards owners fault why our squad is weak. The players we have left, we’ve got to keep it tight and nick a goal. Current form I can’t see us beating Arsenal over two legs. Im also convinced we won’t sign ANYONE in this transfer window. Especially as Anny Road is being built up.

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post

Gomez might be crap in your eyes but lets face it way we've defended this season all defenders should go.

Matip is good but for some reason is dribbling like Ginola, VVD isnt the same and Konate looks no different to Gomez at minute he is at times all over the place.

Cant just blame defence though our midfield cant plug the gaps as they are older and a touch slower than they were.

We defo miss Gini in big games but we need to forget him and get Bissouma in.

We're at that point now where people will be screaming why we dont have world class 6th, 7th, 8th choice forwards... How did we not see this eventuality happening?

Currently missing -

Salah
    Mane
    Bobby
    Origi
    Minimino

I have no idea what sort of forward line we'll be able to put out.

I quite like Jenson's idea of stringing 5 accross the midfield and using the full backs as 'wingers'. You need to have midfielders breaking the lines if that's how we're setting up.

Kelleher
    Williams - Konate - VVD - Robbo
    TTA - Ox - Henderson - Jones - Tsimi
    Jota
    Something, Something, Something, Dark Side

I predict Jones on the left, Ox on the right Jota up forward, or one of them rotating between Jota.
    #FSGOUT

we are liverpool football club, not fucking norwich.