Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 12345678912 ... LastLast

Thread: Your Team v Manc United

Quote Originally Posted by CCTV View Post
    Why ?
    Because it makes you obsess over things that shouldn't have any effect on your life or wellbeing, to the point where it ends up detrimentally affecting/destroying both.

Quote Originally Posted by Kev0909 View Post
    Great now you've angered the sid that's all we need

Boris locks us down
    Southampton beat us via danny ings

And now you've angered the sid

2021 keeps on giving

what a year

"HAPPY NEW YEAR LOL"
    Quote Originally Posted by RedNoodle View Post
    Because it makes you obsess over things that shouldn't have any effect on your life or wellbeing, to the point where it ends up detrimentally affecting/destroying both.
    Thanks for the replies on sids behalf. I'd like to hear from him though as I'm not sure what he's on about exactly.
    For example, there's been some variance in his compulsions around the matchthreads.
    Previously there was quiet a delay and I'd ask him to get on it after a day or two of our last game ending. Then with justme iirc theys/its request was to stop posting them within minutes or seconds of the match ending.
    So I'd like Sid to explain what he's asking me to do exactly, whatever his compulsion or my error isn't clear. Previously the compulsion as I saw it was around the run of results, ie Sid posts your team thread we win lots- he keeps doing it, I don't interfere, having had my own run of doing your team threads before.

Whereas my reason for posting this thread was similarly around the idea of luck/omens and breaking my thoughts around this quirky phenomenon, sids your team now not being lucky.

Or was it how I express myself more generally and just talking about sid that was the issue. Would it have been ok for me to post the thread trying to break the perceived luck or pox if I hadn't taken to what I consider humorous waffle to Sid.

Thanks for the replies on sids behalf. I'd like to hear from him though as I'm not sure what he's on about exactly.

For example, there's been some variance in his compulsions around the matchthreads.
    Previously there was quiet a delay and I'd ask him to get on it after a day or two of our last game ending. Then with justme iirc theys/its request was to stop posting them within minutes or seconds of the match ending.
    So I'd like Sid to explain what he's asking me to do exactly, whatever his compulsion or my error isn't clear. Previously the compulsion as I saw it was around the run of results, ie Sid posts your team thread we win lots- he keeps doing it, I don't interfere, having had my own run of doing your team threads before.

Whereas my reason for posting this thread was similarly around the idea of luck/omens and breaking my thoughts around this quirky phenomenon, sids your team now not being lucky.

Or was it how I express myself more generally and just talking about sid that was the issue. Would it have been ok for me to post the thread trying to break the perceived luck or pox if I hadn't taken to what I consider humorous waffle to Sid.
    Sid may have his own take on it, but trust me, what I say is regularly the truth of the matter. Some may get away with it not having any kind of substantial impact on 'things', but I'd suggest that most who mention it to others have at least one aspect/area of it that causes them issues.

Sid has already mentioned his OCD nature in regards to that thread. That suggests it's not anything to do with luck, especially as he has done such threads in regards to the cups, which we haven't had much 'luck' in for a fair while.

Quote Originally Posted by RedNoodle View Post
    Sid may have his own take on it, but trust me, what I say is regularly the truth of the matter. Some may get away with it not having any kind of substantial impact on 'things', but I'd suggest that most who mention it to others have at least one aspect/area of it that causes them issues.

Sid has already mentioned his OCD nature in regards to that thread. That suggests it's not anything to do with luck, especially as he has done such threads in regards to the cups, which we haven't had much 'luck' in for a fair while.
    I did them beforehand, there's been variance in his posting and I'm not sure what he's on about specifically. What do you think he's on about specifically?
    Sid has also been of the opinion that the domestic cups are insignificant compared to the league and cl, much like myself (although I'd like us to normally do better) as I wasn't arsed about breaking the streak for the fa cup v villa.

Do I have permission to post less correctly on the weekends than during the week, can I post threads for your team, to break my idea about luck on a Saturday or Friday but not Sunday to Thursday.

I wouldn't pay too much attention to what is regarded as mental health expertise as the stats indicate errors, increasingly poor mental health and a decline in resilience.

Educated fools from uneducated schools would be my best take on them generally, with a steady inability to accept findings that contradict their wish fulfilment and desires.

I did them beforehand, there's been variance in his posting and I'm not sure what he's on about specifically. What do you think he's on about specifically?
    Sid has also been of the opinion that the domestic cups are insignificant compared to the league and cl, much like myself (although I'd like us to normally do better) as I wasn't arsed about breaking the streak for the fa cup v villa.

Do I have permission to post less correctly on the weekends than during the week, can I post threads for your team, to break my idea about luck on a Saturday or Friday but not Sunday to Thursday.

I wouldn't pay too much attention to what is regarded as mental health expertise as the stats indicate errors, increasingly poor mental health and a decline in resilience.
    I obviously cannot say for sure, but 'knowing what I know' I would say that it's possible he has got into a habit of posting such threads, and the thought of not continuing to do so gives him a very uncomfortable feeling.

In terms of any expertise I may have on the subject, it certainly isn't down to anything a so called 'professional' has said.

Need I say more?

Quote Originally Posted by miller0863 View Post
    Apparently Matip will be back.

Suppose Trent will keep his place but whatever happens the midfield has to be Thiago, Henderson and Wijnaldum.
    Absolutely and let's not forget we lost our good early season for through fucking about with the formation and players positions, it was a shit idea then and it's a shit idea now.

Whatever the question is, unless it's 'Which waste of a squad place and wages should we move on asap?' Shaqiri is never the answer

Alisson

Trent Schuurs Fabinho Robertson

Thiago Henderson Wijnaldum

Salah Firmino Mane
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

If Jota is back.you kick your non scoring centre forward into touch. I would still not play him anyway. Minamino Salah and Mane has the 3.
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Alisson
    Trent
    Robbo
    Matip/Williams
    Fabinho
    Hendo
    Gini
    Thiago
    Mane
    Firmino
    Salah

We really do need Hendo in midfield we are already losing Fabinho in there.

I know 19 isnt a fan of Fab in midfield but him and Hendo both 6ft and good in the air we dont get bullied either last night we did first half.

Has Rashford picked up his injury doubt status ahead of our game yet ?