Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6910111213141516

Thread: The rest of the season

Can I ask an important question? why does Nineteenx type out dozens of paragraphs in one post that no one reads??
    They are too long and no doubt still bullshit.
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Quote Originally Posted by justme View Post
    Can I ask an important question? why does Nineteenx type out dozens of paragraphs in one post that no one reads??
    Reading and comprehending them takes a certain degree of intelligence, target audience perhaps? With social media the majority people have lost the ability of reading and comprehension and the attention span for anything over the 200 words they use on Twitter, sadly true
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    Reading and comprehending them takes a certain degree of intelligence, target audience perhaps? With social media the majority people have lost the ability of reading and comprehension and the attention span for anything over the 200 words they use on Twitter, sadly true
    Certainly not more than 200 words 19x.
    I like your long posts but if anything they could do with breaking up in to more paragraphs

Quote Originally Posted by justme View Post
    Sometimes interesting

Sometimes lies (if aimed at another forum poster you said this and that proved many of times to be bullshit)

Sometimes the same shit in 4-6 different topics about the same time

I real mix bag.

Quote Originally Posted by scientificred View Post
    Certainly not more than 200 words 19x.
    I like your long posts but if anything they could do with breaking up in to more paragraphs
    Thank you, when I first joined this forum such long and detailed posts were common place, people wrote their thoughts in detail, most posters took the time to read them, and people replied in detail, putting forward their own arguments or raising further points on an aspect of the post they had read they felt the poster may have overlooked and adding to the discussion of that aspect
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

I think Justin knows the truth between you two