Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678912 ... LastLast

Thread: The Heart of Football

Quote Originally Posted by Kev0909 View Post
    Very rarely happens to runners, so i'm a bit surprised

Not like football is the only sport.. this covid vaccine rumour is a load of bs
    According to the Heart Association cardiac arrest is rare in running. However a quick Google of "runner cardiac arrest" in the last month would suggest it is happening also.

Also this is affecting amateur sport, and coaches and referees, so it is not purely down to the rigours of being a professional player.

It might not be the vaccine it could have been the lasting effects of covid.I had a look Augero had covid at one point..
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Quote Originally Posted by Taksin View Post
    It's very strange that there isn't more coverage of this. And the censorship would be considered evil for almost any other equivalent situation. I didn't see Sinclair being shut down but we all know how the pattern plays itself out by now.

Internet searches inquiring as to whether Eriksen was vaccinated all claim he wasn't but we have got to the stage where I don't trust that information anymore. In most of these cases they will have been vaccinated.

We know that myocarditis in young men is a common side effect of the vaccines and there has been an attempt to play it down for reasons that I do not consider to be respectable. We deserve to know what is happening and to be allowed to weigh up the risks ourselves.

As professional footballers are very low risk from Covid, they are being forced to take the vaccine to protect others, not themselves. And as their hearts are under greater strain than anyone else, they should have special dispensation from that pressure given what we know. But what we know and what we want to think are two different things.

Seeing as the vaccines do not stop the spread, the pressure to protect others is in fact a scandal. Especially as big Pharma are at the centre of this. Why is everyone so accepting of this corruption?
    I'm all for censorship of disinformation but censoring people asking questions is dangerous, and not healthy.

There doesn't seem to be any censorship of people investigating a link between Alzheimers/dementia and football so why this?

When scientists first linked blood clots and myocarditis to the vaccines the reflex reaction from the authorities was "nothing to see here", but gradually now they do admit it, albeit as a rare occurrence.

Until we know why this is happening nothing will be done to stop it. and it may get worse. Until a high profile player dies.

Quote Originally Posted by CCTV View Post
    I've no real clue, didn't see some of the sports you mentioned.

It is funny how with sport science and conditioning that players today are running far more and faster per game than say Kennys era.
    Yet there is a far greater risk of these finely tuned machines breaking down.
    By maximising the output the trade off at a guess is robustness.

Does seem a tad suspicious that it is occurring at such rates as you've seen lately in a post covid/vax era.
    Or that the trade off, ie breaking down has jumped so far and in one area heart health.
    They may be running more and faster than in Kenny's day but they are not drinking or smoking as much!

Well people just drop dead anyway, of all ages.... it happens

Unfortunately, the "normal" people, don't have acess to a Defib within 60 secs.

Quote Originally Posted by Kev0909 View Post
    Well people just drop dead anyway, of all ages.... it happens

Unfortunately, the "normal" people, don't have acess to a Defib within 60 secs.
    Yes but it seems to be happening more these days.

I don't expect "normal" people to care (at least until it happens to their favourite player).

This is the heart of football, and the heart of society.

Quote Originally Posted by Daffydd View Post
    I'm all for censorship of disinformation but censoring people asking questions is dangerous, and not healthy.
    Who decides what is disinformation? In New Zealand they decided the only acceptable information is that coming from the government, and they presented this without a hint of irony

Quote Originally Posted by justme View Post
    It might not be the vaccine it could have been the lasting effects of covid.I had a look Augero had covid at one point..

Which is another reason why he needn't be vaccinated.

But testing positive is not having Covid by the way. Covid is a disease, defined by symptoms

Quote Originally Posted by Taksin View Post
    Who decides what is disinformation? In New Zealand they decided the only acceptable information is that coming from the government, and they presented this without a hint of irony
    Haha, well exactly! We all agree disinformation is bad but we don't agree on what it is.

Hence the need for free discussion and questions.

Since the spring, England and Israel, which are the two of the most vaccinated (large) countries in the world have seen death in the under 65s running at 10% higher that normal. The under 65s have been largely unaffected by Covid, statistically in terms of morality.

No one is looking at this. We need a commission to investigate what is happening because the media and government are lost in a sea of statistics