Page 37 of 55 FirstFirst ... 2730313233343536373839404142434447 ... LastLast

Thread: Real Madrid v Liverpool (CL Match Thread)

One of Mane worst performances. Something nasty is spreading through the squad and it’s nothing to do with a Plandemic.

Quote Originally Posted by CCTV View Post
    Yeah, the performance and setup was so bad tonight, that's the positive I'd take from it.
    Yep all Klopp’s fault - thank god he has been backed so well by those wonderful pals of yours in Boston. Otherwise we might be fighting for top 4....

Oh wait...

Quote Originally Posted by eggy81 View Post
    Saw nothing impressive with Fabinho or jota. Salah got a goal and ran all over the place but gave it away for sport.
    All were shite not sure think Kabak was okay. But ththe reat were absolute droll. Klopp number 1 on the list, then Alison, then Tent and Mane and you can slot them as you want. Salah was absolutely horrendous couldn't control a watermelon.

Kabak looks fine to me.. If Philips stays he will be 4th/5th choice. all their goals were gifts.. Alisson needs to saves shots that are straight at him. hes mentally gone which is understandable
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Quote Originally Posted by Crimson Dynasty View Post
    No, we look like Liverpool FC, 2021.

We've flattered to deceive a little bit in some of our past few games, but really this is the same team we've been watching all of this (Calendar) year.
    Still Sunday league standards CD.

It’s become painful to watch. The effort is non existent, and when they “try” they go on and mess it up with shit passing or trying to wriggle through defenders.

Sadly, Mane’s head seems to have gone walkies

You have to laugh at English pundits its like they think you run hard and thats it you will win the midfield.

The likes of Kroos and Modric cant run as they used to but they are highly skilled/intelligent players who are always in space.

They kept going on about Varane/Ramos being out yeah we get the message but one of the CBs cost £50m from Porto !

Madrid arent as good as they were 2018 but neither are we with that side tonight.

We arent totally out but I give us a 5% chance of going through.

Still in it, just, big BIG ask to score 2 without conceding next week, get the first goal and who knows, we could just sneak it, it is a big ask with the Cbs we have, they've come in and done ok in the Prem, but our midfield and forwards are able to protect them far better in the Prem, they don't play any side with a midfield like Madrid's, every one of them capable of top quality balls from any position, pin point balls over the top and switches too
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Quote Originally Posted by justme View Post
    Kabak looks fine to me.. If Philips stays he will be 4th/5th choice. all their goals were gifts.. Alisson needs to saves shots that are straight at him. hes mentally gone which is understandable
    Really - for me Phillips is not playing for anyone with ambitions of being in the top half of the Premier league and Kabak is just a kid:

Quote Originally Posted by Jenson78 View Post
    One of Mane worst performances. Something nasty is spreading through the squad and it’s nothing to do with a Plandemic.
    He has been woeful for months.
    Really every single time
    Bad control , falls over, bad pass etc

Quote Originally Posted by Steveo View Post
    Really - for me Phillips is not playing for anyone with ambitions of being in the top half of the Premier league and Kabak is just a kid:
    if he stays..means he will never get anywhere near the first 11. all hes does is head the ball. fk all else.. looks like a mistake waiting to happen on the floor.
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century