Page 39 of 55 FirstFirst ... 2932333435363738394041424344454649 ... LastLast

Thread: Real Madrid v Liverpool (CL Match Thread)

Quote Originally Posted by RedNoodle View Post
    It seems that the autocorrect on whatever device you are using is having almost as much of mare tonight as our team/manager just had.
    Reat, tent, and sexual tonight. We know what you’ve been searching for HLOGI you dirty devil you

Quote Originally Posted by RedNoodle View Post
    It seems that the autocorrect on whatever device you are using is having almost as much of mare tonight as our team/manager just had.
    Thick fingers.

Quote Originally Posted by Crimson Dynasty View Post
    Phillips and Kabak (for as mediocre as they both were), weren't the reason we we're incapable of getting another away goal or even getting something like a draw out of there.
    They weren't the reason we looked so bereft of ideas, invention or decisiveness up front and completely played into Madrid's gameplan.

All Real Madrid did was watch our Anfield games this season to know what they needed to do to get a result here, and it worked to a "t".

We need a proper Number 9 up front who can actually score goals and doesn't just "bring something else" to the team.
    And someone needs to get into Mane's ear and ask him what the fuck his problem is exactly.
    He's just been awful not just in this game but this season overall, and particularly in this second half.

But yes, FSG do have their work cut out for them for this summer transfer window.
    Are they up to it?
    Remains to be seen.
    Agree with the sentiment on the need for a number 9 - I have been banging that drum since 2018!!

But seriously - Phillips and Kabak are not going to get us top 4 and they are not going to get us past Madrid....

Not unless Real drop a bollock

Quote Originally Posted by TheDOC1979 View Post
    Reat, tent, and sexual tonight. We know what you’ve been searching for HLOGI you dirty devil you
    Wow. Lol.

Quote Originally Posted by HLOGI View Post
    Klopp had 8 champions league winners in the starting line up. Boston had nothing to do with this result. Also If you can't beat West Brom, Newcastle, Burnley, Brighton with the squad we have then It is not a cheque book issue. Klopp missed s trick when he shifted Fabinho and Henderson to the back. Kabak and Philips conceded for the first time today as a unit and Trent and Alison is more to blame for that or the defence as a unit whole team. We could have picked up much more pts but Klopp sacrificed Jota for bought and then tried to prove he can make Fabinho and Henderson Mascheranos.
    Whilst Steveo talks about my mates in Boston, hes always had an issue with Jwh and american owners/Americans. So it's a default for him to blame everything on them and give klopp credit for everything.

For me Klopp gets massive credit, the players and him are in it together.
    They have to take account of what they served up tonight.

All 3 goals they scored were avoidable, press was nowhere near for the first or the second and the third is simple communication and having a leader telling ppl to pick certain players up, making sure everyone's on their game doing their job, Hendo's a massive miss and that communication is infectious, it spreads through the team, when Hendo plays you see the defenders all communicating on point, telling each other who needs picking up
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Quote Originally Posted by TheDOC1979 View Post
    I get your point, but to be fair to both of them, they have done alright recently. Can’t blame them for any of the goals tonight. Alison, Trent and Fabinho all responsible. The goals were coming and as we always mention, you could see which Liverpool was showing up in the first few minutes. The 2021 one as CD accurately put it
    I've said that about us for quite a while now. If we start off sluggishly there is a good chance that is going to be indicative of how the rest of the game is going to pan out.

Quote Originally Posted by miller0863 View Post
    All 3 of their goals should have been prevented, the defending for all 3 was comical at this level
    Starting Naby was the biggest problem. We played really well against Arsenal with Milner and Thiago Starting then they are both left out which changed the whole style of play.

Quote Originally Posted by CCTV View Post
    Whilst Steveo talks about my mates in Boston, hes always had an issue with Jwh and american owners/Americans. So it's a default for him to blame everything on them and give klopp credit for everything.

For me Klopp gets massive credit, the players and him are in it together.
    They have to take account of what they served up tonight.
    Not really.

Look I understand you probably live in a very isolated place and have had little genuine interaction with real people but even you must surely be able to accept how shockingly poor FSG have handled the club since the summer of 2019.

I would describe it as a handicap!

Leaving any family ties you may or may not have to the beloved John W Henry - Son of a soy bean farmer - aside.... surely you can see?

All the focus on the next game v Villa now and making damned well sure we win that one
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”