Page 18 of 25 FirstFirst ... 8111213141516171819202122232425 LastLast

Thread: The President's brain is missing

Quote Originally Posted by CCTV View Post
    This election process has far more irregularities and dubiousness.
    Hadn't heard! Honestly after "Russia"-gate I thought people would be more careful... Could you share a few sources?
    Etiam si omnes, ego non

Quote Originally Posted by Balinkay View Post
    Hadn't heard! Honestly after "Russia"-gate I thought people would be more careful... Could you share a few sources?
    Its 2020 mate. Nobody believes anything , there's no such thing as truth anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by stevie harkness View Post
    Yeah the entire world other than Russia, China, Brazil, Mexico, Turkey and other countries that haven't yet acknowledged Biden.

Surely Israel... Netanyahu in particular..

But there will also be people fretting all over the near and middle east. Biden = NATO = huge increase in likelihood for military interventions/escapades - regime change etc. Expect violence in Ukraine.. There will be blood.

Watch this space.

So despite the euphoria there is potential for as much bad as good to come from this. The Dems are every bit as bad as the Republicans - just in a different way. They will do no more for black Americans than mr O did. Very much doubt they have any interest in halting the growing wealth divide or the rampant inequality of the richest nation on earth.

Hopefully Biden will ensure Obamacare can be implemented - that at least would help millions of desperate Americans. But I reserve judgement. I remember being over the moon when Blair got into office... I was ecstatic... Felt the way so many seem to feel about Biden's win. BUT we got Tony FUCKING Blair!!!! New Labour - wars to keep Clinton in office and Lewinsky off the front page - then wars to help Bush and project a megalomanic onto the world stage..

I guess I just have low expectations but live in hope.

For my own personal point of view i loather our 'society' as it was and Trumpism and mini me Johnson's adoptation of it and all the cult like followers of both made that even worse.

The media in the US is far less single narrative and isn't predominantly controlled or has huge vested interests in either party

When i watched interviews with Trump supporters it was so apparent the US media supportive of Trump had filled their heads with the same garbage our single narrative media did here

"Biden wants to open our borders to everyone and give them all free healthcare" Sound familiar?

"He wants to raise all our taxes" again

"They're radical left wing" Again

Now with a single narrative media constantly repeating that on loop, or allowing Trump's administration to without correcting it or debunking it, Trump would have undoubtedly won
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

I also disagree with the middle east comments, that interference came from Democrat and Republican Presidents, it's been going on for decades and it was always only about oil and it intensified when the middle east regions reserves were by far the greatest.

Indeed in Trumps conflict with ISIS there was a battle for some region or other that after winning he said "We've secured the oil, we've secured the oil"

Regardless of which side the US President bats for, they will always manufacture conflict to protect their financial interests, which include stimulating arms sales as they make so much revenue from them

All policy in the US and UK is geared around making money for the 3% in the UK when any Gov does anything in the housing market in the guise of helping first time buyers, what they're actually doing is trying to stimulate the market so the value of the 'portfolios' of those with huge portfolios continues to increase

Quote Originally Posted by Balinkay View Post
    I am not part of either sides legal teams and did not partake in taking sworn testimony

Quote Originally Posted by ianlfc View Post
    Its 2020 mate. Nobody believes anything , there's no such thing as truth anymore.
    Ironically True

Yeah the entire world other than Russia, China, Brazil, Mexico, Turkey and other countries that haven't yet acknowledged Biden.
    Ah yes Russia, China, Turkey. Those great beacons of democracy. I don't think you can take the views of dictators like Putin, Xi Jinping and Erdogan as being indicative of their respective populations

Quote Originally Posted by reddownunder View Post
    Ah yes Russia, China, Turkey. Those great beacons of democracy. I don't think you can take the views of dictators like Putin, Xi Jinping and Erdogan as being indicative of their respective populations
    Fair point, which can be made about plenty of so-called free countries. When does a leader truly represent the people?

Meanwhile those dictators are laughing at the USA, that beacon of democrazy, as it struggles to show the world how to do an election properly.

Fair point, which can be made about plenty of so-called free countries. When does a leader truly represent the people?

Meanwhile those dictators are laughing at the USA, that beacon of democrazy, as it struggles to show the world how to do an election properly.
    It did an election properly, they just have a dangerous spoilt rotten, bankrolled by Daddy, never told no child as their current President who won't accept he lost

It's not like the UK which is wide open to postal ballot electoral fraud which the Tories did on a massive scale at our last GE, the US system is more refined, they have software that checks people haven't voted twice and scanners that even checks signatures of voters match to ones they've had to provide in advance