Thread: The Rave experiment in Liverpool

The Rave experiment in Liverpool

3000 people in a warehouse with no masks or social distancing. Was this wise?
    They all go home to their families/friends.
    I hope there are no repercussions from this.
    I know they were tested beforehand but it was not a conclusive test.
    Why such a large number of people in an enclosed space? (and why Liverpool?)

The UK appears to be quite a ways behind the US because of COVID where last weeks PPV UFC was in front of a sold out crowd.
    Last night there was PPV Boxing in front of a full arena and also a PPV UFC event in front of a full venue.

Still can't go to my mates funeral, 30 people. It is fucking nonsense.

Quote Originally Posted by Daffydd View Post
    Still can't go to my mates funeral, 30 people. It is fucking nonsense.
    It is mate....The whole COVID thing has been described by some medical people in interviews who have not been bullshitting people via the mainstream government backed media for over a year as 'The biggest scam in the history of western civilization'....The disease has yet to be medically isolated and that is a FACT!....The whole world has been played by a PCR test that has a false positive rate of between 93-97% and should never have been used for mass population testing....And that's from the guy who invented the test!...There are lawyers all over the world who are now going after these governments and their medical departments for medical fraud as well as crimes against humanity.....People really need to wake up to what this whole thing has really been about...DE-POPULATION on a grand scale under the guise of the UN's Agenda 2030 with it's sustainable development bollocks...The 'vaccines' are killing and injuring people all over the world and yet most people have no idea about it(MHRA data in the UK and the VAERS system in the US) are just the tip pf the iceberg...
    Last edited by Martyboy; 10th May 2021 at 03:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Martyboy View Post
    It is mate....The whole COVID thing has been described by some medical people in interviews who have not been bullshitting people via the mainstream government backed media for over a year as 'The biggest scam in the history of western civilization'....The disease has yet to be medically isolated and that is a FACT!....The whole world has been played by a PCR test that has a false positive rate of between 93-97% and should never have been used for mass population testing....And that's from the guy who invented the test!...There are lawyers all over the world who are now going after these governments and their medical departments for medical fraud as well as crimes against humanity.....People really need to wake up to what this whole thing has really been about...DE-POPULATION on a grand scale under the guise of the UN's Agenda 2030 with it's sustainable development bollocks...The 'vaccines' are killing and injuring people all over the world and yet most people have no idea about it(MHRA data in the UK and the VAERS system in the US) are just the tip pf the iceberg...
    I do not get where you are coming from.
    Who are those 'some medical people' ?
    For myself I have no problem with advice from Dr Chris Smith
    Vaccine is better than the disease.
    You (and others) can of course disagree

Quote Originally Posted by scientificred View Post
    I do not get where you are coming from.
    Who are those 'some medical people' ?
    For myself I have no problem with advice from Dr Chris Smith
    Vaccine is better than the disease.
    You (and others) can of course disagree
    Well there's this lot for a start.......https://gbdeclaration.org

This guy....https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gse-hJn3qKM

This podcast makes for interesting listening.....https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FhZWNKEV_NM

This fella really gives you the true data.......https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jrrWFjIilEU

Tells a tale FAR different from the BS BBC,ITV,Sky,Channel 4 etc. have been pushing out for over a year....

People seem more concerned with academic qualifications than truth.

Whichever side of the fence you are on you can find a doctor or scientist who will back you up.

The irony is that Bill Gates is a college drop out! but he seems to own the high priests of science.