Page 57 of 76 FirstFirst ... 74750515253545556575859606162636467 ... LastLast

Thread: Captain

Quote Originally Posted by teesred View Post
    Your "I do know a bit about this game" quote just got debunked with your first line. Silly Billy 19.
    It didn't, every manager loved him and used him, Kenny more than any other, Kenny even did a Klopp with Hendo with Lucas telling, politely, our fans to get their heads out of their arses and give the lad some credit, quite emphatically as I recall, telling them they needed to make a song for Lucas and WHAT a player he was and how important he was, or are you all saying The King didn't know what he was talking about? He knew a thing or two about this game too
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    It didn't, every manager loved him and used him, Kenny more than any other, Kenny even did a Klopp with Hendo with Lucas telling, politely, our fans to get their heads out of their arses and give the lad some credit, quite emphatically as I recall, telling them they needed to make a song for Lucas and WHAT a player he was and how important he was, or are you all saying The King didn't know what he was talking about? He knew a thing or two about this game too
    I'm not saying he wasn't a good player. The difference between him and Fab is night and day. There's no question about it.
    I can't honestly see anyone agreeing with you on that.

To the side to the back, shake it all out

To the right, to the right, to the right, to the right
    To the left, to the left, to the left, to the left
    To the right, to the right, to the right, the right, the right
    The left, to the left, to the left, the left, the left
    Now kick, now kick, now kick, now kick
    Now walk it by yourself, walk it by yourself
    And do the Cupid shuffle turnaround and pass it back now yo

Quote Originally Posted by teesred View Post
    Your "I do know a bit about this game" quote just got debunked with your first line. Silly Billy 19.
    Extraordinary even downright hilarious. If there was doubt it is quashed now that.

Lucas Levia was an average to poor player.. simple has that
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Poulsen was world class

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    Lucas was okay. He was supposed to be an attacking midfielder but wasn't too great in that regard. What He had was graft and attitude but not feet ability. There was a time we had real shite players so he was the best of absolute droll. The time of Poulsen, Jovanovic, Konchesky, Voronin, Spearing, Ngog. As soon as better came in his position was again under threat.

He was never a starter or a first on your team sheet. Fabinho is a premier league winner and champions league winner and is a big part of that. Put some respect that name.

Quote Originally Posted by Kev0909 View Post
    To the side to the back, shake it all out

To the right, to the right, to the right, to the right
    To the left, to the left, to the left, to the left
    To the right, to the right, to the right, the right, the right
    The left, to the left, to the left, the left, the left
    Now kick, now kick, now kick, now kick
    Now walk it by yourself, walk it by yourself
    And do the Cupid shuffle turnaround and pass it back now yo
    Lol

Quote Originally Posted by HLOGI View Post
    Lucas was okay. He was supposed to be an attacking midfielder but wasn't too great in that regard. What He had was graft and attitude but not feet ability. There was a time we had real shite players so he was the best of absolute droll. The time of Poulsen, Jovanovic, Konchesky, Voronin, Spearing, Ngog. As soon as better came in his position was again under threat.

He was never a starter or a first on your team sheet. Fabinho is a premier league winner and champions league winner and is a big part of that. Put some respect that name.
    I was never a Lucas fan but you could never say he never gave 100% for the club. I think that was why he won POTY back in the day. It's just a pity his 100% was average at best.

I'm wondering if Hendo's playing on with that thigh issue he's had, remember he tweaked it v Chelsea playing Mane through, he seems uncharacteristically reticent to play those longer switches and balls over the top from deeper we became so reliant on, for me he's playing with an issue or doesn't trust it having tweaked it twice already this season playing those longer balls
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”