Page 20 of 22 FirstFirst ... 1013141516171819202122 LastLast

Thread: Match Thread : Norwich v Liverpool

Quote Originally Posted by teesred View Post
    To be fair Steveo, Kane isnt destroying anyone at the moment but I get what you mean.
    Agree with the comment Skyebo mentioned about him having a bit of a Sakho type look. Early days though.
    Early days indeed and as 19 said. Ot the best way to judge in a makeshift back 4 - but it was against a makeshift poor Norwich attack too and they had good chances.

He will learn with Virgil there - he makes them all look better than they are

Quote Originally Posted by Steveo View Post
    Right now Konate gets destroyed by Kane dude. He has a long way to go and boy does Klopp know it. We did well won 3 nil Norwich could easily have scored 3 tonight.

The back line was awful and Norwich were shocking.
    Yep, but Gomez played them onside playing a line of his own for all their best chances, having played a lot at CB, I can't fucking stand CBs who play their own line that's different to everyone else's, it's a fucking basic requirement, and if someone can't do the basics of holding the same line as everyone else, then they're not in my team and not ever near to getting in it, second game running Gomez has done that too many times in games, did it to Matip numerous times v Milan too, not good enough, not nearly good enough and Gomez never has been and never ever will be

Yes we've covered Gomez's deficiencies very well and mostly restricted players to not have good possession in our half through our incredible pressing so he doesn't have to make consistently good positional decisions or restricted them to long balls he can beat them to in a foot race, but he just simply isn't a good defender, woefully inexperienced at having to do real defending
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

He, Gomez stand out for me because he is the only player I have seen that even with our incredible press and Virgil alongside him, has still managed to make absolutely woeful positional decisions that have led to oppositions goals, 3 or 4 times, running to Virgil, who has a one v one, completely leaving his man and in a position Trent can't possibly get to him and then Trent getting blamed

It's Virgil, it's a one v one, their lad's not going anywhere, if you leave your fucking mane wide open, their lad Virgil has in his pocket suddenly has a option, not fucking rocket science, just a terrible defender
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Yeah of course Nineteen must be some random who reacted quickest twice to make two blocks on goal from the penalty.

Klopp is a world class manager he has been here six years if Gomez is as bad as you think he is why is he still here ???

Rather like the game at the weekend, we were far from brilliant, but thankfully the opposition couldn’t score in a free brothel. Hopefully, Brentford keep up the pattern.
    I bet you can squeal like a pig!

Quote Originally Posted by southernboy View Post
    Rather like the game at the weekend, we were far from brilliant, but thankfully the opposition couldn’t score in a free brothel. Hopefully, Brentford keep up the pattern.
    They haven't played anyone decent yet, we are their first big test.And I know they played Arsenal, but they aren't good either

Apparently Derby ae set to recieve 100k because of Gordons first team appearance for us......

I'm sure that'll solve money issues with that club

Lulz

Quote Originally Posted by TheDOC1979 View Post
    Still prefer the greek over Robertson.

Feel sorry for Minamino. Benched next game for sure!
    Fck me…still at it. KOSTAS , TSIMI

Quote Originally Posted by huyrob View Post
    Fck me…still at it. KOSTAS , TSIMI
    once a mong, always a mong

x

Quote Originally Posted by Steveo View Post
    He was excellent first half with his head - thwarted some real chances for Norwich and kept the ball with us.

Impressive

EDIT: Kelleher
    Agree he has a presence not a giant like Ali but very agile , physically and mentally.