Page 17 of 25 FirstFirst ... 7101112131415161718192021222324 ... LastLast

Thread: Liverpool v Newcastle Match Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Jenson78 View Post
    Oh i cant wait for Thursday and Sunday games.The players clearly want it too.
    If any of this lot think the Europa is beneath them, they can go.

Worrying thing, this type of performance will continue into next season. There’s no coming back from it now, the end of the world is here! Fuck these jokers really

Quote Originally Posted by eggy81 View Post
    We ain’t winning the league next season with this squad
    I agree but Klopp has enough evidence to let go a few of these players. I can't see FSG giving him oodles of money but the spine is there: Bobby, Ox, Keita, Tsimikas, Minamoto, Gini - all released or sold.

Quote Originally Posted by LEGS View Post
    Yeah he gets away with it as this season is not exactly normal is it. (Fair but is it excuse acceptable in not being able to beat Necastle twice. Losing 7-2 to Aston Villa (with Van Dijk). Losing at home 6 x in a row.)

I mean Everton win here and Arsenal first time in over 20 years I wonder why ? Its cos they are a good team they are no different to previous seasons.

We will bring good players in dont know why people keep expecting us to sign WBA types we wont.

Konate looks like he is coming for over £30m for a start he is a CL player. (21 yrd old we will see)

I mean Chelsea could drop out top 4 do you think they wont spend or get good players cos of lack of CL ? (Chelsea fire a coach who lets them drop out of top 4 abd then go on and win stuff as if nothing happened. Our hero worship of Klopp will mean we will excpet a title every 10 years under him abd 8th place finishes ib between. Because we didnt win the league for 30 years now we must forever be held hostage. Leicester fired Ranieri and life has gobe on. Leicester were second when we played them last season. If not for injuries at the back end of last season would hafe mafe CL. Now they into a final. Think they also went far in EFL. And are having a good season and will qualify ahead of us. Change is not always the end of the world.
    In brackets.

Quote Originally Posted by SydneyLFC View Post
    I agree but Klopp has enough evidence to let go a few of these players. I can't see FSG giving him oodles of money but the spine is there: Bobby, Ox, Keita, Tsimikas, Minamoto, Gini - all released or sold.
    How can he release his star player. Si Senor.

This year does not exist!

I just feel numb now, same old shit

Fuck the lot of em

Quote Originally Posted by Kop On Portugal View Post
    Hey, no Hodgson level. 😂😂
    This game like on Leeds game we should score more goals, the team create that chances but Mane can't score without a keeper, Firmino shot like a 10hr old kid...
    I mean on terms of results. History books dont record chances it only records goals.

My judgements on Klopp is not game related only. Today is the result of a series of poor calls on his side throughout the season.

Quote Originally Posted by HLOGI View Post
    How can he release his star player. Si Senor.
    And will we spend to replace them. They’re value will have dropped significantly over the course of this last 12 months between Covid and shite form. I’d say we are stuck with quite a few we’d like to move on. I think problems run a bit deeper than the individual mistakes to be honest. We don’t look like we are as up for it or together as before.

Quote Originally Posted by LEGS View Post
    Not today Jota was awful and Bobby wasnt that bad he played alright to be fair.

No point worrying about it now might as well get ready for August.

We wont get nowt next week so last few games id be giving fringe players like Neco a game might as well rest players.
    Agree Jota was terrible the sub was correct. His confidence had dropped u could see when they walked off half time and just before he was subbed.

But Firmino shouldnt ecen be starting. Not even for the u23.