Page 6 of 20 FirstFirst 1234567891011121316 ... LastLast

Thread: Bobby Firmino...

Si Senor, top top class our Bobby, loved seeing him take shots on a bit more regularly and get himself in the box more in our last few games too, there are quite a few times he gets the ball on the edge of the opposition box or a little bit further out when he gets crowded out waiting for the run from Mane or Mo when with his ability you wish he'd take the defender one way to clip it back onto his other foot and just absolutely smash it into the back of the net

"If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

If we had to sell one of our front three, Firmino would probably be the last of the three on my list.

Feel like he could form a creative understanding with almost anyone.
    Your hobbies are rollerblading and you're also a bit of a rat-hound? Steel Wool
    Sid knows he's crazy and he likes it. Balinkay

Quote Originally Posted by Insidious View Post
    If we had to sell one of our front three, Firmino would probably be the last of the three on my list.

Feel like he could form a creative understanding with almost anyone.
    I imagine a scenario in which if we were to sign MBappe all four forwards would feature at some stage in almost every game and all get proper rest, which could very much prolong Mane's, Bobby's and Salah's ability to keep performing at the levels they are, so I don't envisage any issues or need to sell any of them and we'd be aiming to win every single trophy available to us every season

Heres a quite intense video of Alisson Becker helping to baptise Bobby Firmino. Don't know how old it is, but I think it's recent. Even a cynical guy like me found it quite moving.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nUD3191W8qw

Quote Originally Posted by faridtoxteth View Post
    Heres a quite intense video of Alisson Becker helping to baptise Bobby Firmino. Don't know how old it is, but I think it's recent. Even a cynical guy like me found it quite moving.
    Nice to see

Such a nice and respectful group of lads at the club.

Quote Originally Posted by faridtoxteth View Post
    Yeah I saw that on a link from Newsnow, really touching video, not only are all our lads mentality monsters, they're all really great lads

Unlucky to have a perfectly good goal chalked off today and great that he took it on from where he got it and it was a brilliant finish bent around the defender too, shit happens, great mentality from the lads, they never think about anything they can't affect and just focus on what they can affect, exactly as it should be

Think perfectly good is stretching it a bit.

Harshly ruled out, VVD had a bit of momentum and if it's there as a rule to stop teams klobbering the keeper all the time, I'll take it.

Quote Originally Posted by CCTV View Post
    Think perfectly good is stretching it a bit.

Harshly ruled out, VVD had a bit of momentum and if it's there as a rule to stop teams klobbering the keeper all the time, I'll take it.
    Watch it again, he jumps straight up, he has a tiny amount of forward momentum, but if anything, it's taking him slightly away from De Gea and he bumps into Virgil rather than it being the other way round, the reason it was ruled out was for obstruction with the claim being Virgil wasn't making any attempt to play the ball