Page 38 of 45 FirstFirst ... 28313233343536373839404142434445 LastLast

Thread: Around the world News

Quote Originally Posted by ianlfc View Post
    I'm just glad I live in Northern Ireland ����
    Right?!?!

Speaking of which, I've been able to see more of the quiet/isolated parts of the country during lock-down in attempts to see Birds / socially distance.

Loving discovering spots I didn't really know about.
    Your hobbies are rollerblading and you're also a bit of a rat-hound? Steel Wool
    Sid knows he's crazy and he likes it. Balinkay

Quote Originally Posted by Insidious View Post
    Right?!?!

Speaking of which, I've been able to see more of the quiet/isolated parts of the country during lock-down in attempts to see Birds / socially distance.

Loving discovering spots I didn't really know about.
    I travel alot of back roads too and from sites and the amount of birds of prey knocking about is brilliant to see.some of them are bloody huge. And always enjoy seeing the odd wild pheasant .

I travel alot of back roads too and from sites and the amount of birds of prey knocking about is brilliant to see.some of them are bloody huge. And always enjoy seeing the odd wild pheasant .
    You'll be seeing Buzzards - they're doing really well these days. I need to make the trip to Glenveagh National Park to see Golden Eagles.
    Your hobbies are rollerblading and you're also a bit of a rat-hound? Steel Wool
    Sid knows he's crazy and he likes it. Balinkay

CNN reporting much more news from Blighty today than normal

Quote Originally Posted by scientificred View Post
    CNN reporting much more news from Blighty today than normal
    Just a suggestion but you should try to tune in also to another World news station just to get a better overall prospective as CNN is such a bias network politically.
    Last edited by fagin; 26th June 2020 at 07:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by fagin View Post
    Just a suggestion but you should try to tune in also to another World news station just to get a better overall prospective as CNN is such a bias network politically.
    Thankyou for your reply but I already do.
    I was only commenting on what I have noticed from quite a few different news channels I watch.
    What makes you think I only watch CNN?

Thankyou for your reply but I already do.
    I was only commenting on what I have noticed from quite a few different news channels I watch.
    What makes you think I only watch CNN?
    Actually i don't but because your reference was only to CNN i made a friendly suggestion which obviously dosen't apply after all.

Quote Originally Posted by fagin View Post
    Actually i don't but because your reference was only to CNN i made a friendly suggestion which obviously dosen't apply after all.
    Thanks Fagin
    In rerospect I perhaps should have said that unusually for CNN (who are typically attacking Trump and reporting on the apparently escalating covid problem in the USA) they have chosen to devote such headlines to the problems in England with thousands on the beach in Bournemouth and the problems with meat packing factories in UK and Europe. Not sure why they done that - that's all! What was the political motive? Why not carry on with the Trump bashing and the covid problem back home in the USA.

Thanks Fagin
    In rerospect I perhaps should have said that unusually for CNN (who are typically attacking Trump and reporting on the apparently escalating covid problem in the USA) they have chosen to devote such headlines to the problems in England with thousands on the beach in Bournemouth and the problems with meat packing factories in UK and Europe. Not sure why they done that - that's all! What was the political motive? Why not carry on with the Trump bashing and the covid problem back home in the USA.
    I actually saw that on Bournemouth maybe they turned to this because Trump has not been in the window today Pence Deb Birz and Dr Fauci have maybe they're not seen as easy prey lol.They then moved the focus to you guys.

It's horrible mate. Still nothing and It's not even making the national news headlines which makes it even more disturbing. God only knows what's happened him. I really hope nothing sinister has happened.
    Sadly the young lads body has been found down a storm drain, with no foul play suspected. No the outcome that we had all hoped, so very sad. RIP Noah.