Page 41 of 43 FirstFirst ... 3134353637383940414243 LastLast

Thread: Liverpool v Real Madrid (CL Match Thread)

Quote Originally Posted by scientificred View Post
    I have never seen anyone who is black or white. We are all different shades of brown.
    Race and ethnicity in genetic terms refers to the frequency of clusters in a population.
    It correlates well with the ancients view of 12 or so tribes of man. They used their eyes to see the differences and the genetic analysis back up that view.
    These can be important factors in medical treatments, drug trials and predicted inheritance of conditions.

Quote Originally Posted by ianlfc View Post
    Out of all the seasons not to be arsed it's this one. Good luck to whoever wins it this season.
    Surely you don't mean that Ian!!!!
    You can tell by the way City are going on Sunday Pep is talking they think their names on it. I hope PSG absolutely paste them.

Quote Originally Posted by HLOGI View Post
    fuck u 2. I am black and I was not playing the race card I was trying to educate those who care that it is wrong to describe a player by his skin colour unless you do it unliterally for all players.

That is the problem. It is that whole "all lives matter" shit. When black people say Black lives matter they don't say that other lives don't, they trying to highlight the injustices and prejudices in many so called civilised countries in the world. And in the case of where this slogan originated the States where there is double standards and years and years of police brutality. Basically if you racist and white you could become a cop and live out your sadistic dreams under the pretence of the law.

All white people are not racist. The racist are not really the problem it is the ones that come with that get over it bullshit don't play the race card that is the problem. Some deep down are racist but because society largely condemns it they suppress it but it comes out now and again.

So if you read my response to KopO i never said he is racist. I said I don't like to connotation and then CCTV took it further by asking what was wrong with it and that is where the convo started there was no playing the race card, but opportunity arose that a incorrect thing that is done in society should be addressed no matter how well meaning it is.
    I never directed my comment at any specific person and obviously i was unaware you were black so it was not directed your way even though you seem to have taken it that way.
    I do not consider the word Negro to be an offensive word unlike the other "N" word so using it from my perspective was not meant in a derogatory way.
    Last edited by fagin; 15th April 2021 at 07:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by teesred View Post
    You can tell by the way City are going on Sunday Pep is talking they think their names on it. I hope PSG absolutely paste them.
    Good luck to everyone bar City and Chelsea.

I hope Poch does baldy again.

Quote Originally Posted by teesred View Post
    I still feel bitter that we missed out on a brilliant celebration for winning the league. We've waited 30 years, some a lifetime and we didn't get the parade with the league title.

Throw in the shite we've had to listen to from within our support regarding Jurgen. And don't get me started on VAR !!!

Yep a shite season - not a real season at all without fans - but I want to see PSG humiliate City. It won’t be easy as they don’t face such intensity every week in France.

I want them eviscerated in the most horrific of ways. I know it sounds bitter and petty but that is the way I feel.

I just hope PSG turn up, Neymar and Mbappe on song to rip them up. Sounds like they played pretty well the other night despite losing the game. Bayern are a better side than City so they are capable.
    I'd love the CL to elude City continuously.

City will need to be on top form to beat PSG and Real if they get past Chelsea will be a handful in a one off.
    PSG for me.

Let's be honest Manchester City are a franchise team wearing the colours and crest of an old club. Nothing about them bares any relation to the old City club. Seeing these oil-backed franchises take three semi final spots is depressing

Except it is Liverpool FC that is the Franchise. PSG and City are state owned and Chelsea is simply owned by a very wealthy individual.