Page 396 of 659 FirstFirst ... 296346386389390391392393394395396397398399400401402403406446496 ... LastLast
Results 3,951 to 3,960 of 6589

Thread: Summer transfer thread

Quote Originally Posted by TheDOC1979 View Post
    Redmentv posted that Konate is done and we’re paying the release clause. Completion in two days apparently
    If we've done the stringent fitness tests I suggested were necessary and we keep him fit he will be an excellent addition, he's is a top quality defender when fit, he is very good at the long right to left diagonals and attempted balls over the top from deep, he is very good at driving the ball forward out of defence to create and extra man in midfield and cause PTB teams to have to break their lines, very good in the air in both boxes too.

The only thing if kept fit Konate needs work/coaching on is he goes to ground a little too often when he absolutely doesn't need to, needs to be coached to stay on his feet more and take positions to force players to go where he wants them to as Virgil and Matip both do so brilliantly
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    If we've done the stringent fitness tests I suggested were necessary and we keep him fit he will be an excellent addition, he's is a top quality defender when fit, he is very good at the long right to left diagonals and attempted balls over the top from deep, he is very good at driving the ball forward out of defence to create and extra man in midfield and cause PTB teams to have to break their lines, very good in the air in both boxes too.

The only thing if kept fit Konate needs work/coaching on is he goes to ground a little too often when he absolutely doesn't need to, needs to be coached to stay on his feet more and take positions to force players to go where he wants them to as Virgil and Matip both do so brilliantly
    Haven’t seen much of him to be fair 19. Did read that he has picked up a few injuries with RB.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDOC1979 View Post
    Haven’t seen much of him to be fair 19. Did read that he has picked up a few injuries with RB.
    That sounds like our kinda guy. Get him signed up !!

Romano is also saying Konate is done.

Quote Originally Posted by ianlfc View Post
    That sounds like our kinda guy. Get him signed up !!
    Usually a clause in their contracts ...

Quote Originally Posted by teesred View Post
    That’s where redmentv quoted it from...must be true. I’d take Mbappe and a side of Haaland for an apology

Hahaha indeed Doc but surely you wouldn’t take them ahead of Almiron...

Quote Originally Posted by miller0863 View Post
    Hahaha indeed Doc but surely you wouldn’t take them ahead of Almiron...
    Now now, we can’t be greedy

I think almiron could be a great signing. A Rafa special. Does seem to get his fair share of knocks though

Quote Originally Posted by teesred View Post
    I guess this means either Kabak or Matip goes.