Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 25

Thread: Your team v Arsenal (League Cup 1st leg)

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    18,298

    Your team v Arsenal (League Cup 1st leg)

    Hi all. Hope you're well.

    Depending on availability -

    ......................Kelleher

    Williams.....Konate.....Van Dijk....Tsimikas

    ........................Fabinho

    .................Ox.............Jones

    ...Gordon...........Jota........Minamino

    Perhaps something like this. No idea. Covid situation is ever-evolving and I'm not keeping the closest track to be honest.
    Your hobbies are rollerblading and you're also a bit of a rat-hound? Steel Wool
    Sid knows he's crazy and he likes it. Balinkay

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    6,587
    I think Alisson/Firmino start this ???

    Trent had Covid after Chelsea so he could be back but could be touch & go

    I think Milner plays RB as it looks like Gomez/Neco have Covid.

    Mind you are right its impossible to predict !

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    22,749
    [Center] Alisson/Kelleher
    Trent/Neco Matip VVD Robbo
    Hendo Fabinho Jones
    Taki Firmino Jota[Center]

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Posts
    1,932
    Quote Originally Posted by CCTV View Post
    [Center] Alisson/Kelleher
    Trent/Neco Matip VVD Robbo
    Hendo Fabinho Jones
    Taki Firmino Jota[Center]
    i'd go as strong as possible as i believe Arsenal will do similar. 3 days rest to Brentford at H so fatigue wont come into it. Just need to hope the PL dont shaft us with the re-arranged Leeds match date. Preferably after some of the afcon 3 are back. I guess it would have been pencilled in for FAC round 4 weekend until we went through

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    14,970
    The Arse will be hurting after that exit at Forrest. Expect them to go all in for the Carabao now.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    22,749
    Quote Originally Posted by sydenham red View Post
    i'd go as strong as possible as i believe Arsenal will do similar. 3 days rest to Brentford at H so fatigue wont come into it. Just need to hope the PL dont shaft us with the re-arranged Leeds match date. Preferably after some of the afcon 3 are back. I guess it would have been pencilled in for FAC round 4 weekend until we went through
    Reckon Klopp will think the same for these semifinals.
    Only 3 legs away from the first trophy of the season.

    Looking at our fixtures, I wonder if the Leeds game will be played on February 26th when our game v arsenal in pl is listed as postponed.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    22,749
    Quote Originally Posted by Steveo View Post
    The Arse will be hurting after that exit at Forrest. Expect them to go all in for the Carabao now.
    Think we will too. Klopps not won it yet and we are at the business end.

    Norwich, Preston, Leicester, Arsenal and Chelsea/Spurs in a potential final - would make it a hard won league cup.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    6,587
    Quote Originally Posted by CCTV View Post
    Reckon Klopp will think the same for these semifinals.
    Only 3 legs away from the first trophy of the season.

    Looking at our fixtures, I wonder if the Leeds game will be played on February 26th when our game v arsenal in pl is listed as postponed.
    27th Feb is the final of the cup so thatís why that game is postponed as one of us are in the final.

    Leeds also play Spurs on 26th Feb.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    14,970
    Quote Originally Posted by CCTV View Post
    Think we will too. Klopps not won it yet and we are at the business end.

    Norwich, Preston, Leicester, Arsenal and Chelsea/Spurs in a potential final - would make it a hard won league cup.
    I would hope so too, but we will be missing Salah and Manť. Makes things more difficult as we have to play Jota and Bobby. Canít afford a single injury now.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    14,970
    I know itís not us but potential finalists for us or the Arse.

    Chelsea absolutely schooling Spurs so far. Camped out in front of the Spuds goal despite extending their lead to 3

    Almost 80% possession on 30 mins

Similar Threads

  1. Your team v Arsenal (League Cup 1st leg)
    By Insidious in forum Football Forum
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 5th January 2022, 03:15 PM
  2. Your team v Arsenal (after international break)
    By Insidious in forum Football Forum
    Replies: 84
    Last Post: 20th November 2021, 08:57 PM
  3. Your team v Arsenal
    By Insidious in forum Football Forum
    Replies: 71
    Last Post: 3rd April 2021, 11:17 PM
  4. Arsenal vs Liverpool team news LIVE!
    By Sky Sports in forum LFC News
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 3rd April 2021, 07:20 PM
  5. Arsenal v Liverpool: Team news
    By LFC.tv in forum LFC News
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 2nd April 2021, 05:03 PM

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •