Thread: Liverpool transfers in/out and rumours 22/23 + Contracts

It's being reported that Salah "has given the green light" for a Saudhi league club to negotiate with Liverpool for a transfer this summer....( Alkass..via Football 365)
    Last edited by fagin; 16th August 2023 at 10:37 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by fagin View Post
    It's being reported that Salah "has given the green light" for a Saudhi league club to negotiate with Liverpool for a transfer this summer....( Alkass..for Football 365)
    His agent has came out a couple of times and said that if he wanted to leave he wouldn't have signed a new contract.

I think we are OK this summer with him. Next summer might be different though.

Quote Originally Posted by jr81 View Post
    His agent has came out a couple of times and said that if he wanted to leave he wouldn't have signed a new contract.

I think we are OK this summer with him. Next summer might be different though.
    Yes i hear you mate,i read that this is a completely new rumour apparently hopefully it's wrong,BUT could quite possibly be in response to being subbed at Chelsea he threw quite the tantrum to be fair.
    Last edited by fagin; 16th August 2023 at 10:42 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by HLOGI View Post
    With Caicedo it has nothing to do with our aura. Modern footballers are mercenaries. That nostalgic view we older folks have of football is gone. Players are going to choose AL Ettifaq over Real Madrid soon cause of money. Robinho didn't even know City existed when he signed for them. Newcastle are soon going to pull in the biggest names in world football, they are going to be the galacticos of Europe. And it is going to have nothing to do with history, aura, plastic or not plastic.

Lavia wanted to come club didn't value him higher than a certain amount. That was economics not aura.
    I think you and many others are wrong.

Klopp turned doubters into believers. The Aura was already long gone before he arrived. He awoken the sleeping giant. So much so that when Chelsea were ahead of us and we had won nowt certain players took a lower wage to come play for us/him.

In light of recent developments 2 young players we wanted and had managed to agree terms with parent clubs chose the club that has looked a shambles since the Ukraine war.

I realise what Jordan is saying and I see what Carragher is also saying. I think both of them are wrong too,

2 things have happened. Klopp’s time is running out and people know the success we had was based on flogging players to death because of a lack of will to bolster what was a fantastic nucleus.

Yes the big wages will always attract players - especially seniors but young players don’t seem to want L4 over SW3… That was different a few years ago

what we need is some forced celebrity breeding. One player that can run the miles of 3!!

Quote Originally Posted by fagin View Post
    Yes i hear you mate,i read that this is a completely new rumour apparently hopefully it's wrong,BUT could quite possibly be in response to being subbed at Chelsea he threw quite the tantrum to be fair.
    Ya your right, it's a new one. Exactly what I was thinking, a rumour in response to how he acted being subbed. I think next summer could be an issue though unless we do well this year it the club wants to cash in.

If our top players start to ask to leave, that's when we are in real trouble.

Ya your right, it's a new one. Exactly what I was thinking, a rumour in response to how he acted being subbed. I think next summer could be an issue though unless we do well this year it the club wants to cash in.

True. We've been there before. Suarez,Coutinho,Mascherano,Torres etc. We've held onto our players due to Klopp and bring able to challenge for honours. Klopp is here for the moment but challenging has eroded the last year. If we have another season similar to last we will be in trouble. A few of our best are approaching their twilight years too.
    This summer rebuild is one they have to get right, as we can't afford another repeat of last year so far it's not gone that well. There's still time but not a lot.

It's the club Fabinho went to that's involved.

Al Nassr is who made enquiries on Allison and Laporte (Ronaldo and Mane play for them)

City have accepted their bid for Laporte.

What?? You mean they brought in a replacement CB before letting the existing one leave????

Wow. Revolutionary…

[QUOTE=miller0863;2803733]What?? You mean they brought in a replacement CB before letting the existing one leave????

Wow. Revolutionary…[/QUOTE

It's a mental idea that. Game changing shit.

In a side note. Links with Doucoure have restarted. 60m.