Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Does PGMOL actions amount to criminality & deliberate match fixing?

Does PGMOL actions amount to criminality & deliberate match fixing?

To me given the amount of betting made on Premier League games and that in 2023 with the technological advances having beem made and globilisation that has brought about and how many people and the bets of how many people are adversely affected and impacted by any inpropriety or collusion to delberately adversely affect the outcomes of Premier League football matches by the FA PGMOL The Premier League and English FA whatever their reasons for it, still amounts to criminality and deliberate match fixing

I think this is a matter that the police and CPS should be urgently investigating, it's not the 1990's anymore when no-one had internet, laptops, mobile phones with betting apps and didn't have access to view practically every game worldwide and FA PGMOL The Premier League and English FA can't continue in the drachonian manner they have for too long.

The Gov's bill on football needs to ensure clauses these bodies put into contracts for clubs to participate in competitions that prevent clubs bringing legal action against them, that have for too long made all these bodies unaccountable for their actions and a law unti themselves, doubling down on any club or manager who justly complains about their deliberate failures to correctly apply the laws of the game, including on FFP need to be outlawed

This should apply to clear instances, verified by a panel of FIFA referees with no connection to or association with these bodies in which it is clear and obvious there has been a deliberate failure to apply the laws of the game, that like with yesterday and the penalty not awrded to Everton last season there is simply no conceivable way, other than a deliberate act of attemped match fixing the officials have failed to correctly apply the laws of the game
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Their intentions are clearly to fix games to determine who 'wins' the Premier League title as Tierney, Kavanagh and Gillet all did successfully last season and in the latest case to try and determine which teams finish in the top four by match fixing

There are however incredible amounts of money at stake and lost or gained as a result of their actions, those they cause millions to lose in their bets and causing clubs to lose in excess of 100m through their match fixing, which whatever their motives amounts to criminality through financially defrauding those affected through their actions
    Last edited by Nineteenx; 21st May 2023 at 12:56 PM.

I see our completely spineless limp dick racist media are doing their usual attempts to normalise the corruption, racist because "We're English don't you know, we can't possibly have any corruption or match fixing in our organisations it's those dirty Johnny Foreigners who get up to that kind of caper"

A raft of almost identical headlines "Controversial VAR decison explained"

"Virgil Van Dijk was offside because Konsa didn't play the ball it deflected off him"

When the footage very clearly shows Konsa did play the ball, as MOTD rightly detailed with the crytal clear replays and that they got Brook to go to the monitor and review an offside decision (that VAR review not the ref) and that with Brook having given the goal, there was no clear and obvious error for VAR to get involved and call Brook to the monitor

There's no debate about whether the ball deflected off Konsa or he played it, as I pointed out in tweets to Sky and MOTD long prior to broadcasting, it was very clear by how Konsa lifted his lower left leg, effectively flicking it up behind him, that he made a deliberate attempt to play the ball and was successful in doing so, it is absolutely crystal clear

Let's hear the audio please

Is this a private party or can anyone join?
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

One of the comments/reasons/excuses I keep hearing is "subjective". This allows the officials to make decisions based on what they think is going on, rather than having a clearly defined set of rules that says without question or interpretation what should be done.
    Question is, why aren't the rules/laws of the game adjusted to remove any subjectivity?

Subjective is buzz word FA PGMOL tried very hard through our media to introduce to excuse bias and fuck ups

It doesn't mean what you wrote it means:

According to personal taste or preference

Yesterdays call was not a call open to the officials personal taste or preference, only whether or not Konsa deliberately played the ball which the factual video evidence showed he clearly did, you cannot possibly claim with those crystal clear images and Konsa's clear leg movement towards the ball that he didn't see it, and purposefully play it

Subjective can only apply for things like fouls and degree of force, handball whether or not accidental only in certain specific situations like if falling for example, meaningful contact is something they do use alleged subjectivity for despite clear guidance given to all refs and managers at the start of the season that it really would require meaningful contact for a penalty to be awarded

Whey they trip themselves up and can again be shown to be completely corrupt is by the very definition of 'subjective' a refs threshold for what is meaningful contact should obviously be consistent 'to their personal taste or preference' yet in our early season game v Arsenal the ref denied us a pen that has very obvious heavy contact then gave Arsenal a pen that clearly didn't meet the meaningful contact threshold PGMOL gave officials and managers at the start of the season

You can't say whether or not Konsa deliberately played the ball is subjective when replays show he clearly did

Also it is absolutely unheard of for VAR to pass an offside decision like that back to the ref, something some of our media quickly picked up on also

Subjectivity does need removing entirely as it is just a buzz word to excuse officials being corrupt, it could very easily be used against FA PGMOL to accuse them of systemic racism or xenophobia given the incredible disparity between fouls they award to England players without meaningful contact and those with meaningful contact they don't give to 'cheating diving Johnny foreigner'

Oh shhhhh have a drink relax

take it easy
    #FSGOUT

we are liverpool football club, not fucking norwich.

Quote Originally Posted by Kev0909 View Post
    Oh shhhhh have a drink relax

take it easy
    Indeed. It's Sunday. Day of rest n'tha.
    Bottoms up.

Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century