Page 14 of 18 FirstFirst ... 4789101112131415161718 LastLast

Thread: Your team v Real Madrid (Champion's League Final)

The pitch was only laid this week! WTF is that all about?

Apparently Klopp amd co were inspecting it closely.

Why on friggin earth lay a new pitch before the biggest game of the year? Seriously.. are they getting paid these buffoons at UEFA?

Muppets

Ridiculous. They've known about this for months. Why not just leave it till after.

Not going to lie, don't feel good about tomorrow. Not sure if its our team (Salah) hyping it up and talking shite before the game, or the fact that its against the entitled cheats that are Madrid. Hope to god I'm wrong and we put in a stellar performance. Saving our best for one last cup of the season.

Well, they are the UEFA darlings, and we are not.
    We need a competent performance, a competent ref, and patience.
    I'm worried about someone like pony tail welsh boy coming on and doing something freakish.
    However, 3-0 job done and a thorough bumming issued to the supposed Galacticos
    Once a Red,
    you'll never walk alone

I'm a bit worried due to couple players of having knocks and might not be 100% when/if they start, and vice-versa worried if they don't start.. soo..

Plus I don't think we've played great for a while, we got the results yes but.. some players out of form totally.
    #FSGOUT

we are liverpool football club, not fucking norwich.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDOC1979 View Post
    Not going to lie, don't feel good about tomorrow. Not sure if its our team (Salah) hyping it up and talking shite before the game, or the fact that its against the entitled cheats that are Madrid. Hope to god I'm wrong and we put in a stellar performance. Saving our best for one last cup of the season.
    Totally normal to feel nerves before a Final.

Even more so a European Final against a side who haven't lost one for a while and are so strongly associated with European success.

Our best beats their best at the moment. Bring 100% effort on the night and see what happens. Hopefully our recent disappointment adds that tiny ounce of motivation. Klopp and the squad won't want to be the Bridesmaid again so soon after the League not quite happening.

Quote Originally Posted by Kev0909 View Post
    I'm a bit worried due to couple players of having knocks and might not be 100% when/if they start, and vice-versa worried if they don't start.. soo..

Plus I don't think we've played great for a while, we got the results yes but.. some players out of form totally.
    Shut up ya girl. We'll smash them.

We are due a good 90 minute performance in a final, good time to produce it.

real want this comp, cos of the prestige. they see it as something they can monetise.
    but we have a love affair with europe.
    thats the difference between us.

the romance of europe is only appreciated by liverpool fc and the fans. no one else. that’s something ex utd fans masquerading as citeh fans will never understand.

real are a modern phenomenon. where were they in the 60’s? 70’s? 80’s, 90’s?

if anyone actually counts the 5 they were given, sorry “won” in the 50’s, they need their heads examining.

it’s really:

real 8
    milan 7
    liverpool 6 (to be 7)

we will maul them like khabib mauls his opponents.