Page 17 of 31 FirstFirst ... 710111213141516171819202122232427 ... LastLast

Thread: Match Thread : Brighton v Liverpool

Quote Originally Posted by jimmyliver View Post
    To be honest mate your spot on although I tell myself it’s only football, it still winds me up twrribly , but your right life is too short, terrible news about the guy you know , puts it all in perspective, im off to scream at Elliot lol
    Winds me up too, don't get me wrong.

It's taken a lot of practice and CBT and I'll still get LOADS of times where I fail and let it weigh me down - but I try.

Did Gakpo go up top with Ox left or did Ox go up top with Gakpo left?

Quote Originally Posted by teesred View Post
    Our playing out from the back has been abysmal all season. I'm not sure what's happened there. We used to be the best at it and now teams do to us what we used to do to them. We're a mistake in waiting and the last 3 games have proved so.
    The midfield is affecting certain things but for everyone to be playing so poorly is just a mystery.
    Teams do what we do in having the ability to go long and runs in behind when we try and press them, and as we stopped being direct, we've lost our ability in pressing and counter pressing, intensity and positioning, how many times in 20-21 and 21-22 did I lose my shit in the match thread about the complete absence of runs in behind and all our forwards coming short and Thiago overplaying and persistently failing to deliver a single one of his supposed killer balls since we signed him
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

We had a full week to prepare. A FULL WEEK.

Absolute Disgrace from the players & Klopp grinning. Give Madrid the win. These bottle jobs don’t deserve playing champions league football.

Quote Originally Posted by Jenson78 View Post
    Absolute Disgrace from the players & Klopp grinning. Give Madrid the win. These bottle jobs don’t deserve playing champions league football.
    It will be all the more annoying if we turn up on those nights and give them a good go.

We need midfielders obviously but even slotting two new guys in there wouldn't solve this right now.
    Forlorn in every area. Never look a threat without Nunez.

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ at the lot of them
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Madrid is a foregone conclusion, beating Wolves, or Chelsea, or even the Ev in the next three games is just as big a reach at this point.

Fuck me, when did we have a shot on target? Or are the BBC being generous

Brighton signed now World Cup winner McAllister (spell) for how much? We had the opportunity to sign now world cup winner Enzo Fernandez for 9m in the summer, but elected to persist with the woeful Fabinho, Thiago and Elliott who Klopp's misplaced faith and belief in has done as much to decimate our midfield and team's effectiveness from where it was at its very best as anything else
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”