Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 101314151617181920

Thread: Match Thread : AC Milan v Liverpool

Fantastic, did not expect that at all last night, draw at most.

Hopefully forest at home, was just a one off.
    #FSGOUT

we are liverpool football club, not fucking norwich.

Quote Originally Posted by justincredible View Post
    Yep, those near the bottom teams usually have one or two 'Cup final' games a season. Saturday was Forest's turn. Expect them to be shite in their next league game after their exertions at the weekend....
    I mentioned on the day it helped them being early in the season. Probably a big difference if they'd come to Anfield in Feb or March with the pressure of a relegation battle.

Quote Originally Posted by miller0863 View Post
    Yep, just came on to say the same Ian. Considering how poor they were on Saturday and the sloppy start last night, what came after was a really good sign.

They had the mentality to turn it round and dominate Milan with some very good performances.

The midfield has had two dominant performances in the last 3, away at Utd and Milan.

What they have to do now is find a solution to the low block break away merchants who will turn up to Anfield week after week.

Bournemouth mind, do tend to be a bit more open than the average outside the top 6 or 7, they try and play which should give us more space to work.

Confident for Saturday, think we’ll show Forest was a blip.
    Agree. Bournemouth try to play so that should hopefully work for us.
    Great to recover after a bad start but we can't afford that against decent sides. That Milan side is as poor as I can remember. Seems crazy they have a team like that after the decades of class they had once upon a time. I wonder if they'll ever have that again?

Quote Originally Posted by Creator Supremes View Post
    I mentioned on the day it helped them being early in the season. Probably a big difference if they'd come to Anfield in Feb or March with the pressure of a relegation battle.
    I do remember you saying that alright CS, and yes, the pressure was off them indeed...

Quote Originally Posted by justincredible View Post
    I do remember you saying that alright CS, and yes, the pressure was off them indeed...
    I guess my point can be flawed if we drop points later on in a season ourselves against teams we are 'expected to beat'. Like Palace at home and then the away derby during last season's run in. We didn't have that title chasing pressure last weekend so Forest beat us from a possibly more equal footing.